Fighting for love [Reader x todoroki] [reader x bakugou]

"Hey! Half and half bastard!"

Bakugou yelled angrily as he walkes up to todoroki who was staring out of the classroom's window.

"Yes?" Todoroki asked trying not to sound annoyed.

"I heard you like Y/N!" Bakugou yelled more ticked off

"I do, what's it to you?" Todoroki said sounding rude
"Well just to let you know, I like Y/N and I am going to date her!" Bakugou said as he made fire from his palms.

"Yeah sure, and I am all-might." Todoroki said unamazed.

"Oh yeah?! Don't give me that attitude you bastard! We all know Y/N likes me " Bakugou yelled more angry than before.

"Well Y/N also likes me so watch your ego buddy because I will make Y/N mine." Todoroki said bitterly

"Alright then bastard, let's fight. Whoever wins gets to ask y/n on a date."

"Ok, but when you lose, remember this was your idea."

Uraraka stopped eavesdropping and quietly speed walk outside of the school trying to find you.

"So we'll study at  your house at 5 pm on tuesday,right?"

"Yes, if you need to reschedule, just call me."

Uraraka ran up to you and Iida as she was catching her breath.

"Y/n!" Uraraka said out of breath.

"I'll let you girls talk, Y/N as I stated before, if you need help with anything, just call me." Tenya said as he walked away giving you a smile.

"What's up Uraraka?"

"Oh nothing just that, Todoroki and Bakugou are planning to fight over you."

"Ah ok, wait what?!"

"Yeah, I overheard them talking saying whoever wins, gets to ask you out."

"Oh my god,do you know when-"
But before Y/N could finish, they heard an explosion coming from the back of the school.

"Well that answers my question." Y/N said as she and Uraraka started to run to the back of the school.

[TODOROKI'S ASKS YOU OUT]

"I won't let you date y/n!" Bakugou yelled as he threw balls of fire at todoroki.

"I won't let you date y/n either!" Yelled Todoroki as he dodged  Bakugou's blasts.

Todoroki started to pant as he has been on offense the entire fight and while each minute passes by, Bakugou gets more hostile.

"Die You scum!" Bakugou then threw a big fireball at Todoroki.  Todoroki tried to dodged the fireball but he already fell to the ground unconscious. It was game over.

"WOOO" Bakugou yelled as he walked to Y/N

"Y/N can we go on a date?" Bakugou ask with a look of triumph.

"What the hell you could've killed Todoroki!" You yelled as you ran past Bakugou.

"Y/N I am sorry, I can take that half and half bastard to the nurse's office."

"What? No! I'll take him by myself. And you could forget that date Bakugou." You yelled as you and Uraraka carried Todoroki to the nurse's office.

It has been a few hours after the fight and todoroki still hasn't awaken.

"Uraraka, I am getting worried."

"Me too Y/N."

Just then recovery girl walks out of her office.
"Todoroki Shoto?"recovery girl asked

"Yes." Y/N stood up

"He's stable right now, you may see him if you'd like."

Y/N followed recovery girl inside her office and saw todoroki.

"Todoroki!" Y/n ran up to him
"Hey Y/N." Todoroki said squinting his eyes

"Are you ok?" Said Y/N worriedly
"I am now."
"So I guess you have to go on a date with Bakugo now huh?"Todoroki said sighing.
"Actually,I rejected Bakugo."
"Really?" Todoroki asked surprised.
"Yeah."
Todoroki then smiled. "So do you want to go on a date?"
"Of course." You smiled back at him

[Bakugo asks you out]
As you watch the fight unfold, you realize that Todoroki was willing to do anything to go on a date with you even if it meant that he had to use his dad's side.
"Die you half and half bastard!

Bakugo yelled as he threw mini fireballs at todoroki who dodged them easily.
"I won't let you date Y/N!" Bakugo yelled still throwing fireballs at todoroki.

"Yeah?Well too bad." Todoroki then threw a fireball no bigger than his hand at bakugo who laughed.

"Is that all you got-" Bakugo was then face with ice around his body. Todoroki then smirked and slowly walked up to you.

"Y/N would you go on a date with me?" Todoroki asked with a cute smile.

"I am sorry Todoroki but no, Bakugo is literally freezing to death over there." You said tears threatening to drop

"Very well." Todoroki then defrost Bakugo and left.

Bakugo walked up to you while shivering"H-hey Y/N d-do you want to g-go on a-a d-date with m-me?"

"Of course I will, Bakugo! Just that first, let's get you dried up." You said smiling.