Mr.steal your classmate (Shinso X reader)

It was the end of the school day and Y/N was walking  towards the gate.

"L/N! Hey L/N!" You stopped walking, trying to figure out who was calling out to you.

"Hm?" You said looking behind you.

"Oh hi Midoriya!" You replied cheerfully

"Hi L/N! Everyone from class 1-A is going to hangout in an hour and I wanted to ask you if you want to hang out with everyone?"

You frowned as you remember that today you have a date with your secret boyfriend shinso.

"I can't today Midoriya, I have to do stuff after school."

"Oh, oh well. It was a short notice so I knew atleast a person or two wouldn't be able to make it. Thanks anyways" Izuku smiled and went out the gate.

You walked home to get ready to go on a date with Shinso. As you're putting on some finishing touches, your phone rings.You picked up your phone and checked the caller ID. It was Shinso. You smiled as you picked up.

"Hey L/N, I am outside your house."

"I'll be at the door in a minute!"

Y/N said happily and hung up as she slid her phone in her front pocket.

Y/N opened the front door and to her joy, she saw Shinso holding purple cosmos flowers.

"These are for you." Shinso said with a rare smile. It was so weird to see shinso smile especially because of you. He barely even smiles at anything for all might's sake! But that all changed when the two of you dated. You remember being in your second year of UA and you've gotten pretty close to Shinso during summer vacation.

One thing led to another and one day, he knocked on your door and asked if you wanted to go on a date. Of course you said yes since you had some feelings for Shinso but you thought it was a little too early to date Shinso. After all, you barely met him in your second year.

"These are so beautiful, thank you shinso." You said smiling as you took the flowers inside your house.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady." Shinso said still standing outside the front door.

Once you left the flowers on the counter, you locked the door to your house.

"So where are we going?" Y/N asked the purple haired boy.

"Well since Mr.Aizawa kept me after school, he decided to drive us to the icecream shop.

After a few steps, Shinso opened the door to Mr.Aizawa's car and closed it right after he went inside.

"So you guys are dating huh?" Aizawa said looking at the both of you through the rear-view mirror.

"Y-yes Mr.Aizawa" y/n stuttered.

"Well L/N if Shinso's grades start to go down, I'll probably have to keep him after school more often."Aizawa said, ignoring the fact that you stuttered.

"That goes to you too Shinso."

"Don't worry sir, I won't let our grades go down." Shinso replied, holding your hand.

"You better keep that promise." Aizawa replied as he turned left.

"We're here."Aizawa said giving both you and Shinso a glare from the rear-view mirror.

You and Shinso thanked him and got out of the car. As you walked in, you sat at a booth while Shinso ordered.

"Y/N?" You turned around to find everyone from Class 1-A staring at you.

"Ah crap." You mumbled as you turn around embarrassed.

"Hey L/N! It's good to see you."

You turned around to see who was talking to you and sure enough, it was Izuku.

"Hey Midoriya, it's nice to see you too." You replied with an awkward smile.

"Hey Nerd, didn't you say L/N was busy doing stuff?" Bakugo said as he walked up to both Midoriya and you

"Yeah." Midoriya replied

"I am stuff." Just then, Shinso walked to the three of you while carrying two cups of icecream. He handed you your icecream and you ate it quietly.

"What is megamind doing here?"Bakugou said,glaring at Shinso.

"Well I was in the middle of my date with my girlfriend until both of you bone-heads interrupted." Shinso responded staring directly into Bakugo's eyes.

"Hey Y/N,are you really dating this villain-in the making?" Bakugo turns towards you looking at you straight in the eyes.

"She is. Do you have a problem with it?" Shinso sat next to you and slid his arm around your waist,still keeping eye contact with Bakugo.

"Out of every single person, she chose you,huh?" Bakugo questioned with misty eyes.

Bakugo then started to make a small fireball out of his palm.

"Bakugo, no!"

Someone who you guess was kirishima yelled out but it was too late,Bakugo threw a fireball at Shinso, or did he?

You open your eyes to see everything isn't on fire and Shinso was sitting right next to you.

"What the hell?" Bakugo yelled, his voice raspy.

"Bakugo, what have I said about using your quirk outside of school?"

Just then the whole entire shop became quiet as someone walked towards you and the others.

You looked up to see none other then Aizawa.

"Well atleast we know why I wasn't blown up." Shinso murmured

"I shouldn't be using it outside of UA" bakugo responded crossing his arms and looking elsewhere.

"And why did you used your quirk  outside of UA, knowing that you aren't allowed to?"

"Because that idiot over there pissed me off." Bakugo motioned towards Shinso

"And? Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you should blow them up."Aizawa replied irritated by Bakugo.

"Yeah,yeah I am sorry, boo-hoo" Bakugo responded in a sarcastic tone.

"Do I need to suspend you for say, a week?" Aizawa tauntly said.

"No" Bakugo responded

"Well too bad, I've already told you multiple times to stop trying to blow people now"

"Bakugo, you're now under house arrest for 3 weeks."

"B-but..." Bakugo stammered,stunned he had to miss almost a month of School.

"Go before I make it a month."

Bakugo ran out of the ice cream as quickly as he could and left everyone stare at the now closed door.

"Now let these two date in peace." Aizawa said looking at his students.

Everyone turned away.

"Thanks Aizawa sensei." Y/n said in a whisper.

"Anytime." Aizawa responded as he left the icecream shop.

"So now were we?" Shinso asked as he smiled and pecked your lips.

"I believe we were in the middle of our date."You smiled back at Shinso and gave him a kiss.