when he leaves a hickey [Aizawa x reader] [all might x reader]

[Aizawa leaves you a hickey]

It was that time again. Yep that time to meet Class 1-A again after months of being in the hospital due to an accident that left you and some other people in need of urgent care. You walked down to class 1-A before school started and found Aizawa grading some papers

"How are you today, Y/N?" Aizawa asked looking up from his papers.

"I feel pretty sore." you sighed as you stepped closer to Aizawa.

"I am so sorry Y/n. I couldn't control myself knowing that you could've died."

"Heh it's alright, I quite enjoyed last night." You said with a smirk.

"And so did I, god I just want to relive last night again."

"If you want, we could relive last night, right now." Y/n said as she made sure to make Aizawa look at her her boobs.

"I want yo-" Aizawa was cut off due to the chit chat coming from outside.

Aizawa sighed as he put the papers inside the cabinet which was behind him and he opened the door to let the class come in.Every sat at their desk and waited quietly for Aizawa to speak.

"Everyone please welcome back Ms.L/N." Aizawa announced

"Good morning Ms L/N." The class said in sync.

"Good morning everyone." Y/N smiled politely at the classroom.

After a few speeches, you walked around the classroom to see if you could help anyone.

As you were walking around the entire classroom, a hand went up.

You walked to the raise hand and it was Mineta.

"Great this grape again?" You thought as you tried your best to keep a smile on.

"What could I help you with, Mineta?"

"Oh you could just tell me your bra si-" Mineta stopped for a moment and yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Ms.L/N has a hickey!" Mineta yelled and the whole class stopped and look at Mineta and you.

You look at Aizawa bewildered.

"Mineta that's highly inappropriate and you should mind your own business." Aizawa said coolly

"I just wish I was the one who gave Ms.L/N that hickey. God whoever gave her that hickey is one lucky dog." Mineta said with disappointment.

Aizawa jumped out of his chair and shouted."Mineta you're now on automatic suspension for three weeks!" Aizawa said,yelling.

"What but-" Aizawa cut Mineta off.

"What?! Do you want to make it four weeks?!" Aizawa still yelled.

"N-no sir." Mineta said as if he was about to cry.

"Then pack your bags and LEAVE." Aizawa said as he finally started to come down.

Without another word, Mineta left and the class took some time to focus on work again.

You walked up to Aizawa to Thank him.

"God, I just hate how Mineta was intruding in our personal matters," Aizawa continued on, I hate how he even said that he wished he was the one who gave you the hickey."

Aizawa said still calmed down even if he was still fuming.

"Don't worry Aizawa, I won't even let him touch me because I am fully yours and you'll always be in my heart." You said with a smile.