Danganronpa x mha [in the beginning chap.1]

This isn't a oneshot, it's more of an AU. Just letting everyone know!

Dear Izuku Midoriya, you've been accepted to enroll in Peak's hope Highschool! School shall start next week on Monday. Hope we see you there!

Sincerely, Peak's hope Highschool principal

Izuku read the acceptance letter over and over again wondering how he got accepted to an elite establishment such as this one.

"It just doesn't make any sense." Izuku mumbled to himself as he reread the letter for the tenth time.

"How could I get accepted if I am neither an athlete,music prodigy, a gifted writer or even an talented individual?"

Izuku sighed as he finally read his acceptance letter and stepped into the school's front gate. Just as Izuku took his first step inside the school, he suddenly felt nauseous.

"W-what the?" Everything was now blurry and distorted to Izuku as he blacked out.

Tick-tock... Tick tock... The clock ticked slowly as Izuku woke up

"W-where am I?" Izuku wondered as he got up from a random desk and looked around the room.

"I wonder if this door is open." Izuku tried to open the door and to his surprise, it actually opened. Izuku looked down the hallway just as someone walked passed.

"H-hey wait!"Izuku said as he followed the entity. As he followed the entity,he kept on trying to call whatever it was, but it neither stopped or reply. Izuku was finally greeted by a dead end and a door.

"Where did they go?" Izuku said as checked the wall for any hidden secrets. And to his luck, there wasn't anything.

"Might as well open this door." Izuku thought as hs grabbed the doorknob and opened the door bracing himself for whatever is on the other end.