1. The one and only

Ivy's POV

You might be wondering what kind of name Ivory is, it's not common that parents name their kids like that but mine did. They were not normal, my dad left my mom and I years ago for a younger woman. My mother was working her ass off most of the time. 

And I? I was on my way to the small town, Riverdale. The town my beloved cousin and uncle lived, Jughead and FP Jones. 

I was heading there because my mother had enough of my behavior, she said I should go and never come back. I have to admit that I wasn't the best daughter these past few years but who could blame me? 

I was only with my mother that had barely time and in her spare time she would bring random guys home, of course, I would rebel a little. 

She couldn't stand that, me smoking, me getting drunk or high on the weekends, me skipping school and just like she did I brought random guys home as well. 

Yesterday she flipped, she emptied my drawers and my closet throwing it all on the ground yelling at me, throwing bags at me and telling me to leave. 

And this morning she threw me out literally pushing me out of the door. I snatched her motorcycle keys and some of her money, just a little last rebellion and started driving. 

The way to Riverdale took a lot of time and it was getting colder around here. Thank god I had my leather jacket with me. The only thing that wasn't good about the motorcycle was that I could barely get half of my things with me. 

But I didn't care I packed only my favorite clothes and some necessary things, I guess I have to live off of my cousin's and uncle's closet. 

I've been seeing what seemed like the same trees passing me for the past hours and my butt started to hurt so I decided to take a little break.

I held at the side of the street somewhere in the woods and walked around a little being on my phone. Answering my friends that I just had to leave, well who cares? They were fake anyway. 

The wind was cold and I loved it, the crispy and spooky atmosphere. The forest kept getting larger and larger so I decided to return to my bike and finally get to my destination, Riverdale. 

I finished my cigarette and pulled my helmet on my head starting the engine again. 

The last bit of the ride was getting bored until I saw a sign, 'Welcome to Riverdale the town with Pep' and I had to chuckle a little. 

If you don't know Riverdale you would ask yourself why I was chuckling but this town was just weird. There were basically two sides, the North- and the Southside. The Northside was the good side, good people and only little crimes. The Southside was full of Gangs and stuff, it was the bad side and the Northside looked down on it.

Guess where my uncle lived, correct on the Southside being the leader of a biker gang, The Serpents. 

I knew all this stuff because when I was five years old my family and I lived here with my uncle and aunt and my cousins. After my dad started to drink and abuse my mom the two ran away taking me with them. 

I was taught how to fight and how to survive also how to ride a motorcycle by my uncle just before he went down the same lane as my father, his brother. 

That's how long I haven't seen them, ten years and I was now seventeen.

The ride through Riverdale felt familiar like I was never gone and soon I was standing in front of the familiar trailer that belonged to my uncle. 

I knocked on the door a couple of times but no one answered, I sighed and sat on the steps, lightening a cigarette. 

After about five minutes and after finishing the cigarette a bike pulled up in front of the trailer. The guy on it pulled the helmet off not noticing me yet, it was Jughead, damn he grew up.