23. Get ready to fight

Ivy's POV

In school, there was an immediate meeting for the Serpents. "War Baby called the Jones from Shankshaw, our adversaries, the Ghoulies have been released", Jughead explained. 

"They want Serpent blood, they're gunning for a rematch, they want war", I explained sitting next to my cousin. 

"Which one of you reptiles was screwing midge Klump?", Reggie asked bursting into the classroom with his Bulldogs behind him. 

"What's going on?", I asked annoyed. "This is a private meeting, Reg". 

"I'm guessing it was you Sweet Pea, we all know this side of you, don't we?", Reggie asked clearly pissed. 

"Reggie that's enough", Archie yelled. 

"You ass, I didn't even know Midge but I get why she wouldn't want flees from you mangy Bulldogs", Sweet Pea smirked and within seconds a fight broke loose. 

Luckily Jughead and Archie were able to pull the two fronts away from each other. "Get your best friends under control", Jughead whispered in my ear. 

I nodded and headed out behind the football team. "Reggie!", I yelled making the boy stop and turn around. 

"What?", he snapped. "What the hell was that?", I asked pissed. 

"You knew about it?", he asked laughing. "What the hell are you talking about?", I asked. "Midge was hooking up with one of your friends", he spat. 

"Why are you like that?", I asked confused. "Because you shouldn't have ever come here, all of the Serpents brought nothing but shit over us", he spat and walked away. 

I stood in the hallway speechless did he just end the friendship between us? What happened to the Reggie I knew so well?

"Hey, you okay?", Sweet Pea's voice asked as he stood next to me. "Uhm yeah yeah", I lied. "I know you're not but screw him, he's an ass anyways. Come on", he said and handed me my bag. 

*

Later that day Fangs came over to our trailer. "It's bad you guys", Fangs sighed. 

"Talk to us", I smiled. "On the opening night of Carrie, when you were backstage filming your documentary and you found me in Midge's dressing room, I wasn't just giving her notes", Fangs admitted. 

"You were hooking up", Jughead concluded, "And you didn't tell Sheriff Keller? You know how guilty that makes you look?".

"I know, I know", Fangs mumbled. "Did you do it?", I asked. 

"Of course not. You've got to believe me", Fangs begged, "Delete the footage of your camera". 

"I already gave it the footage over to Keller as evidence", Jughead sighed. "What do I do?", Fangs asked panicking. 

"Nothing, you lay low, Serpents got your back. I got your back", I told the guy. 

*

"Sheriff Minetta wouldn't give me back my footage. He wants to go through it frame by frame", Jughead told FP as we sat at the counter of Pop's. Did I mention we got a new Sheriff and that dude is a fucking asshole. 

"Only a matter of time before he puts two and two together and brings Fangs in. Damn it", FP yelled and punched the table, "out of all the girls in Riverdale High". 

"What do we do?", I asked. 

"If Fangs runs, he looks guilty. If he gets caught withholding the truth, he'll look like the killer", FP sighed.