one

ACT ONE
第いち章

( 🎞 )

" MIN RAEUN , HURRY UP! it's getting dark, it might rain soon!! " wooseok shouted from the outside her house.

it was already 7.20 and they had to reach school in 10 minutes. raeun was still buttoning her shirt in a rush. she carried her bag and put on her socks before adjusting them as she jumped little steps towards the door.

" okay, i'm ready let's go "she got onto the back of her bestfriend's bike after slipping on her school shoes.

wooseok immediately started cycling at a very fast speed. raeun held on tight and started to make sure that she didn't forget anything... " FUCK, I FORGOT MY REPORT CARD, STOP THE BIKE STOP THE BIKE " she hitted wooseok on his back a few times.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?? i can't believe you forgot something as important as that!! " he slowed down his bike to a stop.

" shut up..." raeun got off with a frown on her face, regretting her choice of not packing her bag properly the night before.

" is it okay if i go first? i need to meet our form teacher before school assembly to collect something."

" yeah, yeah just go, i don't want to put you in trouble because of me," raeun sighed.

" ok thanks hag i'll buy you something later!!" wooseok shouted back as he started cycling again.

" I'M ONLY ONE DAY OLDER THAN YOU," she watched as the distance between them increased before running back home to grab her report card.

once she locked the door of her house, she started to feel small pellets of water falling onto her skin.

' fuck... ' she cursed in her head, knowing she had to sprint to school since it was about to rain.

as she dashed to that hell of a place with all her might, it started to pour heavily, causing her to be soaking wet from head to toe. she decided to take the short cut through some big bushes to arrive there faster.

glancing at her watch, she knew she was already too late. after entering the school gates, she trudged her way towards the line in front of the school office, where the other late students were standing.

out of breath, she squatted down and took out her water bottle from her now damp bag to drink a little. as she gulped down the water, her eyes caught someone looking at her.

as soon as their eyes met, he looked away and chuckled to himself.

' the fuck is wrong with him... ' raeun rolled her eyes and stood back up.

all the late-comers waited for a while before being notified that they have to attend three days of detention, and then they were dismissed to their own respective classes. apparently, raeun and the guy from earlier had to climb the same flight of staircase since they were from the same class.

" i like your new hairclip, looks so green and fresh," he said, smirking at raeun before skipping a few steps and hastening his pace to go to class faster.

" huh... hairclip? i don't think i had any on- " she touched her head to check for anything and felt something brush against her skin.

she pulled the thing out only to see a small leaf, causing her to feel embarrassed now that she knew why the guy laughed at her.

" embarrassed? HAHA i knew i should've just let you enter the class like that, that would've been much more fun," he shouted from a distance in the hallway.

she hesitated to shout at him because she couldn't remember his name. they've only been classmates for a week so that was bound to happen.

" HEY cho- i mean, JUNG SEWOON! " raeun exclaimed, angrily.

" jung sewoon?? HAHAHAHA " he laughed hardly before knocking on the classroom door.

the teacher allowed him to enter so raeun hurriedly tagged along behind him. she walked towards her seat beside wooseok and sat down, heaving a sigh of relief.

" are you okay? you look horrible now that your hair and uniform are all wet," wooseok whispered to her.

" i'll be fine, i guess... oh i have something to ask you, that idiot over there," she pointed to the guy from earlier who was already sleeping as the teacher was teaching," what's his name? "

" idiot? HAHA did something happen?" wooseok replied giggling a bit.

" just answer my question dumbass," raeun interrupted, annoyed.

" .... cho seungyoun, his name is cho seungyoun "

( 💌 )

hi !! is this chapter okay?
is it too short or too long?
it's been a while since i've
written fanfics so pls excuse
any shortcomings in this one !

btw, raeun is pronounced as 'ra'
and 'eun' like 'earn' but w/o the r!!