three

ACT THREE
第さん章

( 🎞 )

wooseok and raeun walked down the school hallway, heading towards the dance club room. he was excited, but the anticipation was like a nervous kind of energy. it tingled through him like electrical sparks, as he played with the hem of his shirt anxiously.

raeun noticed how wooseok seemed so tense, so she asked him," hey are you nervous? don't be you idiot, weren't you so thrilled to know that you'd be in the same club as yohan?"

" yeah?? which is one of the reasons why i'm nervous right now... also, what if i give off a bad impression to all of them..." he sighed, and then raeun held his hand and tapped it a few times "don't worry~ i know most of them, and they're all nice"

" i hope.... what time does your detention start by the way? " he asked before raeun glanced at the clock, "haha shit i'm already late, i have to go now so i'll see u later!! "

" my club ends later than your detention so you can go home first later! bye!! " wooseok shouted as raeun started running to her assigned class," okay! bye!! "

after climbing a few flights of stairs, she reached the detention room. before she entered, she peeked inside to see if the teacher was already there. she opened the door after knocking and heaved a sigh of relief," thank god the teacher hasn't reached yet"

she looked around at the other students and saw unfamiliar faces.... except for one.

cho seungyoun

" hey bean sprout, you are late for 5 minutes so you have to perform something for us," he said before leaning back against his chair with one leg over another, "you think i'm going to fall for that? ha ha," raeun walked towards an empty seat in front of him.

" ask that kid. hey, hangyul. earlier you had to dance something too right? " seungyoun asked the younger boy sitting a few tables away from him.

raeun observed hangyul's facial expression to see if seungyoun was really being serious about the punishment. she expected hangyul to hesitate, but he nodded immediately after seungyoun asked him.

" who cares, it's just a stupid rule and the teacher isn't here anyways," she replied and took off her bag before putting it on the table," yeah, and then you'll get detention for an additional three days, want that?" seungyoun smirked.

raeun's eyes widened at the remark and immediately went up in front. "any song right?" she asked and seungyoun nodded. she gave it a thought before finally deciding to sing pretty girl by crayon.

"... naye ippeun i mam badajul su itnayo? baby ne nune bichin uri neomuna joeun geol- " just as she danced lightly, she heard the door open,"...may i know what you are doing?"

the discipline master entered the room with a few books in her hands. "my punishment for entering late" raeun replied, gulping. the teacher only responded with a confused face," ...what punishment...?"

she heard seungyoun chuckling silently and she felt her blood boil "u-uh nothing, sorry teacher, i'll go back to my seat now," raeun apologised and bowed 90 degrees.

she approached her table as she shot a death glare at seungyoun," asshole " she muttered under her breath. he just giggled in return. the teacher began checking everyone's attendance," lee hangyul "

" here "

" kim sihun "

" here "

"  yoon seobin "

" here "

" cho seungyoun "

" not here " he joked before the teacher stared at him with a stern face," sorry teacher hehe "

" hm... min raeun "

" here "

" min raeun... HAHA can i just call you ramen since it rhymes with your name," seungyoun leaned forward to whisper into raeun's ear.

" hey cho seungyoun, don't you have anything better to do besides annoying people? ... dickhead" she retorted with her teeth clenched together.

" oh you finally know my name now, wasn't i jung sewoon like what you called me earlier?" he snickered again.

" teacher, seungyoun keeps pestering me," raeun raised her hand and complained to the teacher in charge. seungyoun immediately returned to his normal position and acted like nothing happened.

" cho seungyoun. one more time and you'll stay back here later with me," she warned him. "sorry, i'll stop," he bowed his head, grinning.

the teacher began giving out papers in which they had to write their apologies 50 times. raeun was quite shocked, as it was her first detention ever. she always thought that students were allowed to rest and sleep... but oh boy was she wrong.

she let out a loud sigh and rested her head on the table, having no motivation to start writing. after doing so for 5 minutes, she looked around to see everyone so focused on writing.

she slightly turned around to peek at seungyoun's paper and saw him using two pens at the same time to write his sentences. 'i apologise for doodling on my teacher's face when he was asleep' was what he wrote repeatedly.

raeun held her laughter, and didn't realise that she was staring at his paper until seungyoun lifted his head. she immediately turned back in front and held two of her pens. she tried to do it like how seungyoun did and got used to it after writing a few lines.

the moment she finished her last 50th sentence, she glanced at the clock. '20 more minutes...' raeun was internally crying. she banged her head gently against the table, impatient to get out of class.

seungyoun just watched as raeun did the most random things out of boredom. he observed her spacing out, tapping her feet to a certain beat and also doodle stuff on her hand.

the moment the clock striked 5, raeun packed her bag in a rush and passed the teacher her paper. she was too much in a hurry until she didn't realise that she dropped something on the floor.

seungyoun noticed and picked it up as he walked out of the class. he smiled, knowing that they shared something in common.

they both had white marimongs ♡

( 💌 )

long chapter!! hope it
isn't too long for y'all HAHA

anyways

HANGYUL CONCEPT
PICS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

every x1er tonight :

don't forget to vote!! <3