two

ACT TWO
第に章

( 🎞 )

"HAHA raeun is going to get her first detention ever and she's scared" wooseok teased her as they queued for their food during recess.

"literally shut up before i shove my toes up your mouth" raeun replied with her teeth clenched.

wooseok and raeun have been bestfriends ever since middle school. it was the moment after raeun saved wooseok from being bullied by their classmates, when they started to go everywhere together. both of them are just like an annoying sibling in each other's eyes, which explains why they've never caught feelings for each other. well, of course there was that one time when raeun's heart fluttered because of him, but she knew her boundaries.

you could say that they're typically inseparable because you can never see wooseok with another girl besides raeun... but ever since wooseok glowed up after their recent summer holiday, we mayhaps can conclude that it is the total opposite for him now.

"i can't believe someone as dumb as you got accepted into the dance team, maybe the judges weren't in their right state of minds while they did so" they continued to chat over lunch.

"of course, no one could possibly ignore my visuals. consider yourself lucky because you're friends with me" wooseok boasted about how he got accepted because of his looks, as raeun scoffed.

"admit it, you just joined because yohan is in that club too and you want to see him everyday right? " raeun smirked, as she winked at wooseok,"shut up.... but.... you might... be true HAHA"

"wooseok oppa! is there anyone sitting here beside you?" a group of younger girls approached their table, each with wide smiles on their faces, completely ignoring raeun's presence.

"here we go again..." she muttered.

"umm n-nope noone is! feel free to sit with us!" wooseok replied politely.

some of them squealed before settling down and staring at wooseok, raeun could only roll her eyes in disgust.

' why didn't you just lie ' raeun mouthed her words to him before he shook it off and whispered back 'just this once'.

the girls kept on striking up conversations with wooseok, interrupting the ones raeun had with him. the thing that pissed her off even more was the fact that wooseok still treated them kindly and enthusiastically. raeun just decided to turn a blind eye since it's been happening all week already.

" i need to use the washroom now, meet you in class! " raeun said as she carried her tray to return it back to the food stall after eating in a rush.

and... yes correct! you guessed it, raeun just gave that as an excuse to escape from that uncomfortable situation. wooseok just sighed and pouted as he saw her walk away, he felt bad.

( 🎞 )

" YUUUN !! it's been a long time since we met, i really missed you!! " raeun jumped excitedly and ran towards her favourite janitress as she entered the toilet.

" RAEUN!!!! get off me my clothes are damp!" she retorted the moment after raeun hugged her tightly.

wondering how they knew each other? well, the two themselves don't know how they started to be all personal with each other. but it was ever since the first year raeun attended this school, when she started to confide to yun if she had any problems there.

the thing that was weird about their relationship was that raeun doesn't even know the janitress' full name, she only knew her nickname which was yun. raeun knew that she was middle-aged, but yun told her to drop the honorifics because she felt uncomfortable. little did raeun know that yun was actually already a mother of one...

" skipping class again? when are you going to start being a good student huh " yun hitted raeun lightly on her back.

" yuuuun , it hurts.. by the way, i have something to tell you," raeun pulled yun along with her to sit on the bench inside the washroom ," what " she replied in a monotonous voice.

raeun started ranting about wooseok to her. of course she knew wooseok had no ill intentions towards her but she couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed with how he's been acting lately. she went on and on as yun just advises her to stay patient and also to give hints to wooseok if she really doesn't like his behaviour.

" shit, i have to get back to class now!!" raeun hurriedly got up as they began to lose track of time since recess time was almost coming to an end," hey, language!" yun shouted as she watches raeun run to class.

just as she was about to get back to work, yun heard her son call her from afar," mum!!" she smiled hearing him call her that," i'll be getting detention today!" ...... her smile turned upside down.

( 💌 )

haha boring chapter ik, but i
promise that the characters
will be more relevant in the
upcoming chapters!!

anyways, yocat shippers rise!!

and guess who yun's son is <3

readers respond pls i feel like
i'm talking to myself 🤡