four

ACT FOUR
第よん章

( 🎞 )

seungyoun hastened his steps as he followed raeun from behind. he kept a certain distance, not wanting her to know he was there. then he got onto his bike and started cycling.

" naye ippeun i mam badajul su itnayo?" he sang as he passed by raeun. he purposely raised his hand in which he held her marimong and shook it a little before turning around to look at her reaction.

" can you STOP bothering me- wait, THAT IS MY MARIMONG " raeun shouted after checking the zipper on her bag to see if hers was still there. it was missing so she began to chase seungyoun from behind.

" CHO SEUNGYOUN STOP IT GIVE IT BACK," she bolted down the pathway as seungyoun rode his bike at a faster speed. hearing his laughs only made raeun quicken her pace to an all out sprint.

she felt like her lungs were about to burst out of exhaustion and didn't notice a crack in between the concrete pavement she was running on. yep, try to guess what happened next!

her right foot should've extended to take her weight, but instead it got caught in the deep crack. the next moment, she felt herself suspending in the air before landing hard onto the rough ground. " ouch.." she whined before looking up at seungyoun who was already far from her.

she got up to see if she got hurt, and she did. she felt a painful sting on her ankle, knee and elbows, then noticed that the wounds were all slightly bleeding. seungyoun on the other hand didn't stop cycling as he thought raeun was still after him. he stopped hearing her shouts so he paused to look behind.

he couldn't see her anywhere near him so he squinted his eyes a bit, then he saw someone sitting down with her legs stretched out, her back leaning against the brick wall. the girl was looking closely at her knee, and then he soon realised that it was raeun.

" oh shit," he made a u-turn and got off the bike the moment he reached her. he didn't know how to react, if he should be nice or act like a jerk. so he stood there without saying anything for a few seconds.

when raeun finally looked up at him and asked, "are you satisfied now? after messing with me alot?" she rolled her eyes, making seungyoun feel guilty. "well, a-are you okay? can you get up?"

"...ya " she replied as she tried to stand with all her might. her arms were not strong enough to hold the weight of her body, as her legs hurt at any slight movement... so seungyoun knew she wouldn't be able to do so by herself.

he sighed before approaching her and then grabbed her hand, putting his other arm around her shoulder to help support her. once she was standing, he told her to sit on the back of his bike. "why should i sit on your bike"

" then how are you supposed to walk with your legs like that, idiot." he sat on his bike first, "hurry before i change my mind and leave you here alone," he continued, and then raeun hesitantly settled herself on the metal seat.

" hold on to my bag... i-if you're not comfortable with holding my waist," seungyoun beat himself up in his mind for stuttering. raeun decided to tug on to his bag because it was more proper. after a while, she asked, "where are you taking me?"

seungyoun stopped the bike gently before he could reply. they were in front of a convenience store which had tables and seats outside. he told raeun to sit down first while he bought some stuff.

her eyes just followed seungyoun as she waited for him. she didn't expect him to even help her get up when she fell earlier. and now he is offering to buy plasters for her wounds? 'maybe he isn't that bad of a jerk' her mind went.

seungyoun sat on the chair next to her and passed her the box of plasters he got. "t-thanks.." raeun muttered. as she unwrapped it, she noticed him eating something in the corner of her eye. she stole a glance, and he was sucking a lollipop.

" you didn't get one for me?" raeun snickered before laughing, "you're suddenly so silent and i'm not used to seeing this side of you, do you really feel bad for what happened to me earlier?" seungyoun adjusted the position of his lollipop and put it in the right side of his cheek, "well if i acted like an idiot then i'm sure you would hate me more by now"

" aw, and you didn't want that to happen? poor loner wants a friend" raeun pouted as she teased him and applied the plasters to her wounds at the same time. she took out her phone and used it as a mirror to put another one on her cheek bone.

" shut up," seungyoun said before glancing at her. raeun wasn't applying the plaster properly onto her wound so he told her, "move it a bit to the right"

" here?" raeun moved it to seungyoun's right handside.

"no i mean your right, not mine"

"is it alright now?"

"move it upwards a tiny bit"

raeun did as he told but it was still not in the right spot. seungyoun sighed as he stood up and walked up towards her. he took the plaster from her hands and helped to put it perfectly onto her wound. raeun just stared into seungyoun's eyes as he did so," you must be really mesmerised by my visuals huh" he smirked.

( 💌 )

hi...... one its 😳

so what are your thoughts
regarding our fandom name?

it's clapped imo but.... yohan
suggested it so 🥰🥰🥰
just nod and smile HAHA

btw!! it's currently exam
period for me so updates
will be quite slow! since this
one was published a bit late,
and the ending is kinda abrupt,
i'll be posting another chapter
later today!! <3