six

long chapter ahead!

ACT SIX
第ろく章

( 🎞 )

it has been a week or two ever since school started again for the students. nothing much changed... from the bathroom chats raeun has with yun, and being a little distanced from wooseok, to eating with seungyoun everyday.

she's starting to accept the fact that wooseok is going to be busier that semester. it wasn't really that big of a bother for her since she got close with seungyoun already.

it was a monday and raeun's mind just couldn't focus in class after spending the entire previous night facetiming seungyoun. she didn't remember exactly what they talked about, except for the fact that they sang along to some songs and didn't sleep at all.

she slept through three whole periods that morning, and surprisingly none of the teachers noticed. as the bell rang, meaning that it was already recess time, wooseok walked over to raeun and woke her up gently.

" ya ya i know you're gonna sit with your team again, don't worry just go ahead," she said half-awake after peeking to see wooseok's face. "...but i was about to say that i can sit with you today though..." he replied.

raeun immediately got up from her resting head position with a wide smile on her face... and her eyes still half open, "really?? YAY! finally, let's go and eat now" she stood up and pulled wooseok along with her as he just giggled. seungyoun on the other hand, just watched and pouted as the two left the class together.

they bought their food and proceeded to sit together at their usual spot. " it feels like a long time ever since we talked," raeun chuckled. " pft, as if you don't ask me for homework answers everyday " he replied as he looked as his phone.

wooseok looks perplexed the entire time he was typing. " who are you texting? " raeun asked, "o-oh noone, just the dance team"

" did something happen? "
" no "
" your expressions says otherwise "
" no , really... everything's fine "

a notification came up on his phone again and he immediately read it. he let out a loud sigh and a frown formed on his face. raeun kind of knew what was gonna happen next. she felt her blood starting to boil slowly. she doesn't want to let wooseok say anything before her this time. "raeun... i'm really sorry but i have to-"

" what? an emergency happened again? like always. do you even try to prioritise me in times like this? do you even try to work things out between them? " right before wooseok could defend himself, raeun continued scolding him again.

" why are they always using recess time when y'all can just meet up after school or discuss online? i know this is going to sound petty but if you feel like they're way more fun and cool to be your friends, and you're already starting to feel bored around me, then might as well don't talk to me" raeun snapped before standing up from the table with her food tray.

the argument wasn't that loud for the whole cafeteria to hear them, it was just enough for the students a few tables around them to turn heads. wooseok was left speechless, but there was nothing he could do since he knows that raeun wouldn't budge if he were to try reconciling with her right after the fight. so he left the canteen, dragging his heavy feet along.

raeun on the other hand walked towards where seungyoun was sitting. she sat in front of him without saying a word. "so now you sit with me? after fighting with your bffie?" he teased her.

great. she's already mad but seungyoun just had to make it worse. " fuck you, forget it i'm just not gonna eat today " she rolled her eyes and got up from the table. she left her tray there because seungyoun just triggered her last bit of patience.