five

ACT FIVE
第ご章

( 🎞 )

" no, you're- oh my god, look at that person behind you, down the street there" she told him," what is he doing " she started squinting her eyes. " is he... doing a tiktok...." seungyoun looked back at raeun and their eyes were fixed on each other for a while, before they bursted out of laughter.

" shhh don't laugh too loud, i'm trying to record it," seungyoun hushed her. "oh my god no don't you idiot HAHAHA" and then the two continued chatting and joking about the most random things after that.

raeun never thought that she could click with seungyoun that easily, and he thought that way too. apparently, they even discovered that they shared the same music taste when seungyoun played his playlist out loud as he was cycling raeun back to her home.

" i have this song that i want you to listen to, but i forgot it's name..." he sighed as he stressfully goes through his music playlist. "don't worry, just take your time and tell me tomorrow! i have to go in now, bye-"

" w-wait! " seungyoun called out to her as he reached for something in his pocket. he fished out a lollipop and gave it to raeun, " don't get the wrong idea, i bought it for myself but i'm not hungry anymore so i'm giving it to you"

raeun chuckled,"yeah.... right HAHA " she took it and checked it's flavour, grape, her favourite. "thanks, it's even my favourite flavour" she smiled widely.

" you owe me something tomorrow since i helped you a lot today, also i didn't lie about buying that for myself. if you don't believe me then give it back" he stretched his arm to snatch it from raeun's hand. she immediately reacted by holding the lollipop tight and dodging his arm, laughing, " ya ya i believe you "

they bid their goodbyes and returned to their respective homes. raeun greeted her dad who was observing her the whole time she talked with seungyoun.

" who was that? " he asked sternly.

"... my classmate " she replied facing mr min. " what happened to your face... and knees... aND ANKLES??" he asked worriedly. raeun lied about what happened, she told him that she fell on her own and how seungyoun helped her. her dad is pretty strict when it comes to her guy friends so she wanted to give seungyoun a good first impression too.

" now don't use these as an excuse for studying ok, now go and finish your homework," he ordered raeun before she mentally sighed in her head. she dragged herself to her room, took off her bag and threw herself on to her bed. she totally forgot about the wounds on her leg so she immediately regretted doing that.

" I HAVE NO MOOD TO STUDYYYY " she screamed into her pillow out of exhaustion and frustration. but then she suddenly got a notification on her phone, which read:

sngyouns started following you!

" huh.... seungyoun knows my instagram? "

 seungyoun knows my instagram? "