Black and White Wedding - [Mastermind!Yasuhiro Hagakure x Reader]

This clocked in at a lot of words and it's really long but I really like it so I hope you enjoy!

"Come on, Come on! Hiro!"

The fortune teller playfully groaned at your egging, his head rolling to the side. "(Y/N)-chi! Why do you want me to read your fortune so bad?" You smiled wide, bouncing up and down on his dorm room bed.

"Cause I wanna know! Come on, I'll pay you any amount of money! You name it!" You whined, your cheeks puffed out in a pout.

You and Yasuhiro had gotten along swimmingly since you'd been introduced to Hope's Peak and unfortunately placed in the center of a killing game. You bonded over the fact that you both were way too old for high school, for completely separate reasons. While Yasuhiro claimed he had been held back a few times and was hiding out from the mafia, when you were fourteen, you ran away and joined the circus and were declared missing for six years until law enforcement found you. Wanting to turn over a new leaf, you joined Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Circus Performer. You were skilled in tons of Circus acts, but your most notable ones were your trapeze work and your aerial silks. You were incredibly flexible, a trait that Yasuhiro found wildly entrancing when he had the pleasure of seeing it.

Yasuhiro chuckled, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes. "Alright, Alright! But prepare to be amazed."

You snickered, tilting your head before reaching out your hand for a handshake. "Bring it on."

Yasuhiro gave a cheeky grin, shaking your hand firmly before taking both hands in his own. He closed his eyes, crossing his legs on his bed. You watched him focus, the flush returning to your cheeks as you grazed your eyes over his features. His scraggly dreadlocks, his chiseled face framed by his minor stubble, his caring expression... combine that with the comforting warmth coming from his palms, and you had no problem admitting to yourself that you were head over heels in love with Yasuhiro Hagakure.

You gasped in shock as he snapped up, rocking you out of your love-struck daze. He massaged your knuckles with the pads of his thumbs as he smiled.

"Now I wasn't expecting that."

You snickered, tilting your head in curiosity. "You weren't expecting what?"

Yasuhiro's smile only widened, his soft almond-colored eyes staring up at you with an emotion you couldn't read. "You've always wanted to get married?"

The heat came back to your face in embarrassment. You stuttered around for a proper response, your mind going completely blank. Childish, you knew, but ever since you were a little girl, you'd wanted to get married. It enticed you so much, the extravagance of a large white dress, all eyes on you as you walked down the aisle to your beloved. An entire celebration just to celebrate the undying love between you and one other person, with gorgeous decorations, beautiful people cheering for you, and a cake?! That would be a dream come true.

All these thoughts rushed through your head as you huffed, pouting in embarrassment. "I-I asked you to read my future, not my past! D-dummy..."

Yasuhiro only chuckled, squeezing your hands. "I was right on the money, huh? They don't call me 'supernova' for nothing!" He smiled down at you, locking his eyes onto yours. "My prediction is... you're going to be getting married sometime very soon."

The flush on your cheeks only grew brighter as you puffed out your cheeks. "B-bullshit! There's a killing game goin' on, I'm gonna die before I get married!"

Yasuhiro snorted, crossing his arms in a childish pout. "You sayin' my clairvoyance is a sham?"

You shook your head, giggling softly. "Of course not, Hiro! I just..." you smiled down at your lap, touching a hand to your warming cheek. "Y-you really see... me getting married?"