The Accident

The Second Month came and people already started to pack store and shops were all gone packed The general came downtown and said in 2 days people will be taken to Kavua one at a time preferably 20 I'll be back to collect people then I quickly rushed to tell mom the news about the move and then she said "Alright here is what we do go to your room and gather your items and I'll gather mines and tomorrow morning precisely at dawn around 5 we will leave and leave Qiang here alone io can't stay with him anymore" I quickly rushed and took a box and gathered all my stuff mom did the same but what we didn't know was that Qiang overheard us.

Half-Past four me and mom got up with our stuff and headed out the back door but just then "Ai where are you and Jian off to so early the markets don't open a couple of hours oh wait you all are going to leave here to rot no we are staying who give two shit's of what the emperor say I say we stay" mom he is drunk I told her quietly Qiang had a tall glass of beer and was drinking  it out "No" Ai said Qiang was shocked because no one had ever stood up "Jian and I had enough of you bullshit we are tied I have been beaten mercilessly from you  Jian can't sleep sometimes you  have caused hell to us it's time is stand up for myself " He started to laugh Ai took up my dad sword and said, "if u come and closer I'll kill you stay away."

"Alright alright, I will leave but first let me take my beers and go"Then he took his beers and threw them into the fireplace while the fire was lighting "if I can't have what I want we will die together" mom took the sword and cut his hand the fire was getting bigger. "Ping do you see that fire it's growing bigger I can't control myself" The Phoneix came out of the girl's body and flew to the source. The house was being burnt to a crisp structure were starting to fall one of the structure fell on Qiang it was just mom and me but just then my rock which had the fire symbol started to glow and suck some fire energy inThe Phoneix saw and flew away as quickly as possible when she returned she said "we need to leave now let's go" and they rode off. "Mom I'll protect you then she turned to me and said, "go make your destiny!!" BOOM POW A HUGE EXPLOSION HAPPENED IT WAS SO LOUD THE VILLAGER HEARD IT.

 "Mom I'll protect you then she turned to me and said, "go make your destiny!!" BOOM POW A HUGE EXPLOSION HAPPENED IT WAS SO LOUD THE VILLAGER HEARD IT

But from the trees, Adora Saw and said: "I wonder. . . ?" as she quickly disappeared

The fire Subsided hours later the general and they were looking for bodies they found my mother and father but not mines I was walking up to them with ripped clothes and ashes then I  taught that they didn't see me but as I said "general I'm right here hello" he walked straight into me like a ghost"WHAT" I said in confusion soldiers walk through me then I headed to the village I was shouting screaming but no one couldn't see or hear I was like a ghost I went back into the forest with the realization that I'm alive and nobody or no-one could hear or see me. The only thing I had with me was the fire symbol that was shaped like a rock.

"You're alone arent you no one to run to no one to talk to its tuff kid I know cause I'm like but everyone could see me but it's just for a while and yes you're alive your elemental power saved you I went to The Arts And Elemental School so I will know these things happen"

 Who are you I questioned, "I am Adora The EarthBender Protector Of The Trees And The Lands Last Of My Kind and you are??" I replied and said my name is Jian my mother died in the fire "Well aren't you coming ??" where I asked puzzled "to my treehouse" she said so I went with her.

Meanwhile. . . .

"Phoneix what happened there with the fire  and all that" The Phoneix stopped and said "looked the reason I fled was that that rock what the boy had was pulling fire into the elemental power and I drained some of mine which means he's a firebender look if we ever see that boy again we KILL HIM and that's that now any other question lets go and get me a new body"