Your Training Begin

1 WEEK LATER...

A week has passed of that traumatic event with the Phoenix Adora is still in her room resting after what happened I stayed with her kept making sure she is well. And as the days went and time flows the villagers all started to leave their village and head to kavua to protect themselves from the act which will take precisely in a week.

Adora is so much better she met me downstairs and we had a little chat "I want to thank you for saving my life back then if it wasn't for you I would have been dead or even a pile of ashes", she said sipping her coffee. "But I need to ask you something those things you were doing how did you do it, Jian?" IDK I just feel it in my body that the flames and I were meant to be together my mom said I was a firebug growing up. Adora picked herself up and said "come along as you believe that I can train you and harness your powers and you SOL can save wong lu"

We left Adora's place to head to PO mountain once we reached halfway she said "Stop we will train here" Adora took her mighty staff and said concentrate sit down to feel the flames within

I feel it and just like that fire started to come out of me it was all coming together I was destined for this for 6 days straight we battle it out Adora trained me and every day I got better and better I was harnessing the power within me but while the time I was training the villages were burning what the emperor foretold several chapters ago was coming true the villages people are all editing the phoenix was no more she transformed herself fused in A Phoneix Dragon

She is unstoppable now the only way to contain her is the Chamber that Adora got. Tomorrow the Phoneix will head to the Emperor Palace where the phoneix and I will have our FINAL BATTLE and I will emerge victoriously.