Sol Is A Legend

As the smoke cleared and the ashes cleared the villagers the emperor all came running towards me Adora leaped out and gave me the biggest hug ever I was in tears because I forgot what that felt like "We all must Quickly Head to Kavua" I said The emperor came and greatly me lastly and said, "Wong Lu and the town of Lee Shang is in Your debt of gratitude."

As we were all walking to Kavua I saw Adora in the back "Aren't you coming I asked half of the town is burnt" Adora gave me a look and said "Listen, kid, I can't go back what if the Queen is Angry with me furious even  after all those years I left..."  Adora was concern if she went back the Queen Would have her head but I told her to listen "the Queen Is going to be thrilled to see I am sure of it..."

                                                                               KAVUA
"Welcome people of the Lee Shang Village and other parts of the northern village and Wong Lu I am Queen Leia welcome to Kavua"

We all entered in there massive village which was mostly populated by the female few were male which had me worried for a bit...The Queen came down to greet all of us but she glanced eyes at Adora and me and walked towards us. "Adora is that you ?" She said baffled "Yes your majesty it is I am also sorry for leaving" The queen took on look at us and said, "Walk with me.."

"How long were gone for Adora it has been ages since I have seen you I sent my troops looking for you I was so worried and I saw that you made a friend" The Queen Said "That's my apprentice Sol I trained him,"  she said was so relived that Adora was saved and she has a post for her.

"Adora I have a post for you, I have a three-year-old child named Kiara and I need you to be her advisor to keep watch her train her and for the meanwhile, i have sent my troops to rebuild re-fix the town and the parts that were destroyed" Adora was so in shocked and  i was so pleased to hear that.

       2 and Half Years later ......
"Welcome everyone to our new brand new Wong lu" The emperor said proudly.   

The Villagers everyone so pleased The Emperor awarded me with A gold medal which said "Honor" and from that moment i was a hero i handed the emperor a horn "Blow when you need me"  and left zooming up to the sky

"General Mattis get me everything i need to about these elemental they could be a great help with my plan"
The emperor said while walking away.