Chapter One

"So as you know, the Rogues have been under custody for 5 months now," Ross began.

Tony nodded my head and placed his hands on the table, folding them together. He scanned the room quickly and saw Rhodey doing the same as he was. After the fight with the Rogues, and the fight in Siberia, Rhodey has been staying with Tony at the tower. Peter has as well, since May got a job down in California and she trusted Tony with the kid. 

"Yes, what about them?" Rhodey asked snapping Tony out of his thoughts.

"Well, the Rouges are officially pardoned, thanks to you Stark." Ross continued.

Tony smiled softly but quickly wipe it off of his face. He's been trying to get the Rogues pardoned for months, even after everything they've done to him - specifically the leader of the group. It was hard to convince Ross because of everything that happened. What happened in Siberia certainly didn't help convince him either.

"That's great, thank you." Tony said.

Ross sighs, "Don't go thanking me yet, Stark. Yes, the Rogues are pardoned, but we've decided it'd be best to put them under your responsibility and have them stay at the tower."

Tony furrows his brows in confusion, but then it quickly turns to anger. Rhodey has the same reaction, only he's shouting at Ross.

"Are you kidding me?! Do you not remember what they've done to Tony?! Do you not remember what Rogers did to Tony?! How can you let them stay under the same roof as him?!" Rhodey roared.

Tony couldn't help but feel a wave of happiness rush through him as Rhodey yelled. He really seemed to care about Tony. The happiness quickly disappeared though, when he remembered why Rhodey was so upset.

"I understand that Rhodes. But this is the best way to keep them monitored. It's either this way or no way at all." Ross retorted.

Tony let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and let his gaze fall to his hands that were rested on the table. Sure, Tony didn't want them living with him, especially now that he has the kid there too. But what other choice did he have?

"Fine, I accept. But I do not want them around me. I will give them two floors and they will have permission to go to the training quarters whenever. They can also go to the conference room when needed. I will provide them food and any other necessities.

I'm willing to grant them all of those things as long as they stay the hell away from me. F.R.I.D.A.Y will notify me if I'm needed. As you know I have a kid now and I would like him to not be associated with them." Tony ordered, still not looking up from his hands.

"Then it's settled. Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson, Wanda Maximoff, Scott Lang, and Clint Barton will stay at the Avengers tower with you. They will be there tomorrow at noon." Ross declared.

~*~

"Hey kid, what have you been up to?" Tony asked as he walked into the kitchen to see Peter sitting at the island with papers in front of him.

Peter looked up and smiled brightly, "Hey Mr. Stark! I've just been working on homework. How was the meeting?"

Tony smiled a bit back before making myself a cup of coffee. "It went good, the Rogues are officially pardoned." Tony informed Peter.

"That's great, Mr. Stark!" Peter praised.

Tony sighed, knowing he was going to have to tell Peter the whole truth. "Yeah, but it also brings some bad news..." Tony trailed off as he turned around to face Peter once the coffee is brewing.

Peter tilted his head in confusion, "Bad news? How could it be bad news? What happened?" Peter questioned.

Tony took a deep breath and rubbed the bridge of his noes. "Well, they'd get pardoned only if they live in the tower. So I said yes." He finished.