Chapter Twelve

"Tony, who is this?"

'Oh, shit.'

Tony looked up slowly, napkin still in hand, and screamed internally from who he sees.

Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton.

Natasha has a raised brow and her hands on her hips. Clint is looking between Peter and Tony, confusion plastered on his face.

"Hey, Nat." Tony greeted with a nervous smile.

Tony could see Peter nervously take a sip from his hot chocolate, from the corner of his eye and he had to hold back a chuckle.

"Don't, 'Hey, Nat' me. Who is this?" She demanded.

"What are you doing here? Are you even allowed to be here?" Tony asked instead.

"I asked Fury and he said he didn't care, we both know Fury doesn't give a fuck about Ross' authority. And I told you earlier that Clint and I were going to hang out. I remember you telling me about this place so I decided we should give it a try. Now, I'm glad I did. Who is this?" Nat explained.

Tony sighed and just slid over in the booth, gesturing Peter to do the same, so Clint and Nat can sit.

The two agents look at Tony expectantly and he dragged a hand down his face before beginning.

"Natasha, Clint, this is Peter Parker," Tony spoke.

"H-Hi," Peter stammered.

"How do you know Tony, Peter?" Nat questioned when she realized Peter was nervous, and from how she does her job, 'easier to get information out of.'

Peter was smart though, so Tony wasn't too worried.

"I'm an intern for Stark Industries." Peter answered smoothly.

Tony couldn't help but feel a sense of pride that he was so quick to answer and didn't mess up at all.

However Agent Romanoff didn't seem convinced.

"Then how come you called him, 'Dad'?" She retorted.

'Shit.'

 How do they get out of this one? Trick question, they can't. They're fucked.

Peter and Tony were both speechless and looking at each other with wide eyes.

Nat crossed her arms, "That's what I thought." She then turned to Tony, "Is he your son, Tony?"

Tony nodded my head, still speechless.

Clint looked like a fish out do water, "H-How? You've hidden him from us for so long. I mean, you never once even said anything that would make us thing you have a son in all the years we've all known each other. Why did you hide him? Did you not trust us?" The questions kept coming.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Calm yourself, Barton. Let's not forget you hid kids and a wife from us. But yes, I didn't say anything about Pete because I don't trust you guys, well except Nat. But I couldn't risk you guys somehow finding out if Nat knew. Fury knows, Rhodey knows, Ross knows, and Happy knows.

But it's not like I hid it for years. He didn't become my 'son' until recently, as in after the Accords and what not. I haven even gotten the chance to officially adopt him yet." He explained.

Clint nodded and mumbled a small "sorry." Nat had a small smile, but was quiet. So Tony continued.

"I need you guys to stay quiet about this. I cannot have everyone know about Peter. Can I trust you guys with this?" Tony pleaded.