I'm afraid we won't get out alive

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep!

A groan escaped from Bryan's dry lips as he tiredly swept his arm over to his alarm clock, succesfully shutting it up as he sat up and placed his hands on his eyes to rub them awake, once he could see the world around him he peeked over at his alarm clock to check the time, he moved off his bed and yawned as he hobbled his tired, shaky, legs over to his closet, opening the closet doors and finding a white tshirt next to a green and black panic!at the disco hoodie, he selected his white tshirt, slipped off his nightshirt and pulled his tshirt over him, walking over to the side of his bed and sighing as he saw his red jacket on the floor next to his bed, picking up his jacket, smoothing the wrinkles out of it and it placing around him, shaking his upper-body to make sure the jacket wasn't uncomfortable as he picked up his watch and placed it on his wrist, looking in his small beauty mirror on his dresser and fixing his hair to his liking, bending down and opening the cabinet to his dresser and grabbing a newly bought pistol, making sure it was on safety and loaded, shoving it into the holster on his waist which is covered by his jacket. He made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, ignoring breakfast and making his way to the livingroom, grabbing his phone off the coffee table and heading out the front door to the bus stop.

--Time skip brought to you by Remus' deodorant--

As Bryan stepped off of the now unmoving bus he sighed and stuffed his hands in his pocket, fumbling with his phone as he walks towards the theme park, taking small steps at a slow pace as he thought about random things that popped into his head, chuckling at himself and his own thoughts until he made it to the entrance, walking into the themepark and immedietly being jumped by helpy "Hi Bryan!!" Helpy yelled as she jumped on the back of the man "Ahhh! Helpy! What the heck!?" Bryan yelled back, easily startled by the small bear's attack "We were waiting for you- we wanted to show you something." Helpy said while she slid off the back of Bryan's red jacket "Alright then" Bryan said as he sighed, Helpy jump up and took Bryan's hand, making him bend down to follow her "I have legs, Helpy." Bryan sighed as Helpy pulled him along "I know! But i also know you're lazy so i wanted to make sure!" Helpy chuckled sarcastically "Hey!" Bryan shouted, once they got there Bryan could see Neddbear, Springbonnie, Happyfrog, and Lefty staring at something with worried looks. Bryan stood up straight and started off towards the group in front of a cage "What's going on here?" Bryan asked as he stopped beside Lefty "We caught something that kind of looks human but we don't really know what it is.." Springbonnie said, looking cautious. "Let me see.." Bryan said as he walked towards the cage to see a human with a broken leg and skin torn off their face and arm making strange groaning and gurgling noises "No.." Bryan said quietly.

"Holy shit."