No, i won't sleep tonight

Bryan moved fast. He wasn't getting bit today. He turned around and ran, he ran and ran but when he looked behind him they were still on his tail. He pulled his gun out. "This is a very bad idea.." He told himself as he pointed it towards a walker and shot, the sound ringing in his ears as the gun recoiled. He looked to another walker and shot it, the noise lessened in his head this time. But then he heard it. He knew it was a bad idea.. He turned his head and saw another horde. Oh god, he was screwed. He decided to test his luck and run past the 3 walkers still left in front of him, he ran towards them and tried to move out of the way as one reached to claw him. For a moment adrenaline rushed through his arm as he felt the walkers claws dig through his skin in an attempt to grab him. Then all he felt was pain in his arm, he pushed through it and got out of the walkers grasp, putting his gun back in the holster and grabbing his bleeding arm. He just ran, he ran until he found the bunker.

He reached for the bunker and opened the door, walking in hastily and grabbing at the handle to close the door, pulling it shut and locking it as he slid down the door holding his right arm to try and contain the pain and stop the bleeding. He looked up at the clock to see the time and saw that he had been out for 3 hours, he cursed lightly to himself as he looked up to the animatronics who had already turned off. He sighed as he shakily stood up and headed to the bathroom to grab bandages, god he hoped Jon would be there tomorrow. He wrapped the bandages tightly around his arm with a slight wince as he finished bandaging it. He walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to lay down.

The pain was so unbearable yet he just sat through it, worse had happened before, especially when he got shot at the camp, now that was pain. He chuckled lightly to himself at the thought. 

He laid awake in bed that night.