The rainbow connection~

That night Bryan and Jon were sitting next to each other on the couch. Bryan got up and walked to his room, looking in his closet and eyeing an old guitar he had left in the bunker. He gasped and picked it up, dusting it off and jogging back into the living room. "Jon! Look what i found!" Jon looked over to Bryan "Oh, wow.. Did you leave that here last time..?" Bryan looked down to the guitar and started tuning it "Sure did! I can't believe i forgot this guitar! Damn, i'm glad i did." Bryan walked over to the couch and sat next to Jon. He started strumming the guitar (Music starts)

"Why are there so many.. Songs about rainbows?" Bryan started. Jon perked up to the familiar tune.

"And what's on the other side~" Bryan looked over to Jon.

"Rainbows are visions.." Jon joined in.

"But only illusions~" Bryan picked it back up.

"And rainbows got nothing to hide~" They continued together.

"So, we've been told and some choose to believe it~" They leaned together.

"I know they're wrong, wait and see~" Jon looked up to Bryan.

"Someday we'll find it.." Bryan smiled to Jon as he picked up where Jon left off.

"The rainbow connection~" Jon started back up.

"The lovers, the dreamers, and me!~" They sang together.

Bryan continued to strum on his guitar

"Who said that every wish.. Would be heard and answered, when wished on the morning star..?" Jon continued the song.

"Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it.. Now look what it's done so far." Bryan continued.

"What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing? And what do we think we might see?~" Jon looked to the bunker door as he continued after Bryan.

"Someday we'll find it.." Bryan nudged Jon, and Jon looked back over to him.

"The rainbow connection.." Jon sang.

"The lovers, the dreamers and me~" They finished together as Bryan stopped his guitar.

"I missed doing this with you.." Jon took Bryan's hand as Bryan set down his guitar. "I missed this too.." Bryan's hand tightened around Jon's as they both fell asleep on the couch.