What happens?

Bryan moved to his side, wincing as he felt pain shoot up his arm. He grabbed his phone off of the nightstand and checked the time, seeing it was about time the animatronics woke up, he put his phone back, jumped off his bed and walked over to his bathroom, checking his arm in the mirror. He decided to rip part of his jacket's sleeve off to let the wound breathe. The bandages were bloodied but not too much, it was obvious the bleeding had stopped. He sighed as he walked out into the living room and sat on the couch.

An hour later all the animatronics had woken up almost at the same time.

"Bryan! What happened to your arm!?" Bryan looked up from his phone to see a very worried baby in front of him "Oh, i was out yesterday for like- 3 hours and a walker got up and scratched me, hurt like hell but eh, i've had worse.. Worse, not THE worst." He responded with a slight shrug "What's THE worst?" he moved his head up to see neddbear behind him. "Getting bitten." He responded bluntly. "What happens then?" Baby asked "You turn into one of 'em, well if you're human.." Bryan replied "What about us?" AI Afton chimed in "No clue, honestly. You probably just die because once they bite you, they ain't letting you go until someone prys them off of you. Other than that? Probably nothing, so lucky you." Bryan stated.

KNOCK KNOCK

(This is probably the only page that won't be named by song lyrics)