Hush, hush

KNOCK KNOCK

Bryan turned towards the door, eyeing it suspiciously. He raised his hand to tell the animatronics not to move, they obeyed. He walked closer to the door whilst grabbing a knife from a small table. He steadied his pace and stopped before the door, opening it slowly.

"Oh my god thank the heavens you opened, hey Bryan- Can you not point the knife?"

"Oh.. Jon.. Get in fast."

Bryan opened the door a bit wider and Jon walks in, followed by Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Balloon Girl. "Where the hell is Reddy?" Bryan asked. "Right here." They heard Chica call out as Reddy walked out from behind her.

"Okay then. I'm happy you came, did any of you get hurt?" Bryan asked as he shut the door and locked it. "No, we didn't. But you seem like you did.. You aren't bit, are you?" Jon asked, eyeing Bryan's arm suspiciously. "No. Not bit. But i did get scratched up pretty well." Bryan responded.

"Okay, at least i don't need to watch another friend turn in front of my eyes.." Jon said, halfway mumbling but not very quiet. "You and me both- That means you're not allowed to get bit either, you asshole." Bryan piped up in a sly tone. "Oh hardy har har. Very funny. So funny that i almost forgot to laugh." Jon said jokingly. "Oh suck it up, clown." Bryan eyed Jon. "Excuse you? I feel OfFeNdEd" Jon mocked Bryan's voice. Bryan let out a short savory laugh.

As long as everyone stayed safe..

Everything would be fine.

(Some events that happened in canon didn't happen here. Because it's.. Not canon- So if anything is off from canon then that's why. Just to clarify.)