You're just a CANNIBAL.

( A/N; Oh holy jesus, haven't seen this writing format in such a long time. I actually had never planned on updating any of my books. Because I'm HONESTLY not in the TFF fandom anymore. So, sorry mates but I definitely won't be making new books in this fandom. BUT- I did like the way this book was going. I'm not caught up on TFF whatsoever so of course, the story is still gonna have that old feeling because I started it at the beginning of Season 2. Sorry about that. But, I hope y'all enjoy this and possibly upcoming pages. I'll be remaking the cover soon. )

Journal entry 43, February 18th, 20XX, 8:54 AM

Bryan was sat at his desk early in the morning. The sun had risen a little over an hour before, shining down from the ceiling light in his small room of the bunker. All the rooms were quite crowded, which was unsurprising seeing as it was a survival bunker meant for only ten people. There were DEFINITELY over ten people in the bunker and more were to come.

Bryan stepped up from his chair and stretched his muscles. Yawning, and walking into the main room of the bunker. None of the animatronics were awake yet surprisingly and even Jon had laid silently on the couch- Fast asleep.

Bryan grabbed a spare blanket from over top of a small chest next to the counters in the kitchen area and placed it on top of Jon. Bryan hummed a small melody from a song he had heard days before, thoughtlessly grabbing his red jacket from a hook next to the bunker door and placing it on his shoulders. He walked over to the animatronics and checked their charges; making sure their charging pads were working correctly. Low and behold- 

They were working. It was fine.

Bryan heard a loud pounding on the door- Looking to the bunker door, past the couch seeing that Jon had jolted awake. "Jon, grab the knife on the table right there." Jon nodded quickly and grabbed the short dagger on the coffee table next to him. Bryan walked quickly to the door, hand rested firmly on the holster of his belt. He looked through the small peep hole on the door. Seeing it was a zombie, he looked more rapidly, making sure it was only one.

He had to play it safe. Using a gun would be a bad idea, it would bring more walkers directly to their place of hiding. "It's a walker." Bryan stated as he let go of his holster and darted for the machete in the corner of the room. After picking up and adjusting said machete, he walked back towards the door and opened it swiftly. He got a good look at the zombie just before it jumped at him. He immediately used his left arm to push the neck of the zombie down and it's abdomen straight into his knee which he had held up few seconds prior. He twisted the creatures head at break-neck speed. Once the walker seemed to be immobilized, he slid the machete quickly down against it's nape. Swiftly decapitating the rabid undead.

"What are you now? A ninja?" Jon asked mockingly. "Oh shut it, joker." Bryan responded. "Ohh~ Ow~ What an insult." Jon stuck his tongue out at the fluffed brown-haired male. "At least I killed it. Wanna keep the head?" Bryan looked over to Jon. "Oh Bryan, I thought you'd never ask~" Jon replied sweetly as he grabbed the decapitated head from Bryan's hand as Bryan kicked the body out of the door. "I'll leave the body there as a decoration. It will surely be very welcoming to our house guests." Bryan said whilst closing the bunker door and locking it.