They're sick like animals

Bryan walked out of the bathroom. His eyes glassed over, staring down at his phone.

He stalked slowly towards the main room, which most would call a 'living-room' but it was the apocalypse, so what was living? 

"Bryan." Bryan flinched as he heard Rockstar Freddy's voice calling his name "Yeah?" The man asked, shrugging his jacket up his shoulders. Freddy's calm face turned smug as he passed Bryan a grin "You look like shit." Bryan looked at Freddy, unamused. "Says the brown one." Bryan retorted, looking back down to his phone with a grin on his face. 

"I don't think now is the time to pass smug comments towards eachother." Ballora butted in, crossing her arms. Bryan looked up at her, his face bored. "I am a 24 year old man with multiple issues, i fucking ASSURE you, i know when it's the time to be a smartass." Bryan retorted, shoving his phone in his pocket and returning the arm crossing motion. 

"Well right now you're acting like a rebelious 16 year old who just got his drivers license." Ballora stated with a huff "Oh so now we're throwing shade, are we?" Bryan less of asked. more of stated with a shit-eating grin.

Ballora could then hear Baby's soft giggling. She looked down towards her daughter and smiled softly. She then looked up to Bryan, who looked down at Baby with soft eyes and a warm smile across his face, she then noticed how much Bryan had liked to lighten the mood.

The light-hearted moment didn't last as long as she'd liked.. Bryan shifted his position and placed a hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it in an obviously nervous-tick-fashion "I'll be right back guys, i need to go check some stuff, make sure we're clear out there, don't leave the bunker, i don't want you getting hurt." Bryan then shuffled off out of the bunker door, closing it slowly to avoid making noise.

He had started walking until he hear a walker, no, not A walker.. Five walkers, he only had two bullets left. He turned around to see five walkers walking towards him, faster than he'd like..