Chapter 2

The five VK's were inside and Maleficent said, You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy. What's in it for us? Mal asked. Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns. Maleficent said. Um, I... I think she meant us. Carlos said.

Maleficent said, It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer? Mal said, Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't... Maleficent said, Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!

Evil Queen said, Our will. Maleficent said, Our will, our will. She snapped which makes Mal looks back to Maleficent and Maleficent said, And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy.
Mal said, What...mom... Maleficent pretends squishing Mal's lips to make her stop complaining and they stared at each other, which makes their eye turned green like a staring contest and Maleficent beats Mal. Fine. Whatever. Mal said and Maleficent said, I win.

Evil Queen said, Evie my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing. Evie and Evil Queen said, And lots and lots of mirrors! Evie said, Ah! Evil Queen said, No laughing. Wrinkles.

Cruella said, Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much. Really, mom?
Carlos said and Cruella said, Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet? Carlos said, Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing. Cruella said, Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon. It scared Carlos making him say, Oh, no! I'm not going! Maleficent grunted annoying Hadley and Hades.

Jafar said, Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score? Oh. Ooh. A lamp. Jafar started rubbing it but Jay said, Dad. I already tried. Ah! Jafar said, annoyed.

Well, Hadley, My Little Devil, is still practicing the ember but with stupid books. But I think you are ready to use a real one. Really Daddy? Hadley asked Hades. Yes my little Princess, So you are going. Okay Hadley said. But not because that witch said so. I said so. Hades said. Evil Queen said, Well Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?

What is wrong with you all? Hades is the only one agreeing with me! People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge...

Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men. Ow! EQ said.

Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!
Jafar said, I will...
Jay yelled, Pop!

Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches.
Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby!

Maleficent soon said, And I, Maleficent... the evilest of them all... Hades coughed. Fine... The second evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince.

You Hades, will get revenge on the servant, your nephew and your pathetic brother. But for the rest for sending you here. I will make them pay! Hades said. Daddy... calm down... Hadley said.

Villains! Maleficent yelled making them to say, Yes?
Maleficent said, Our day has come. E.Q., give her the magic mirror. Hades give her the ember. Here princess, it's your own ember. Mine is stronger than yours but yours is strong too. I made it a necklace to help. Keep an eye on it. He said as he put the white ember on his daughter. Okay daddy.

As Evie got her mother's magic mirror she asked, This is your magic mirror? Evil Queen said, Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things. Evie said, Like a prince? Evil Queen said, Like my waistline.
Maleficent said, Like the magic wand! Hello! Hello. EQ said.

Maleficent said, My spell book. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out. Evil Queen said, Voila. As she opened it. Maleficent said, My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives. Evil Queen said, Like it was yesterday. Maleficent said, And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you. Door.

Jay said, Whoo! Let's get this party started! Cruella said, Carlos! Come. Evil Queen asked, Who is the fairest of them all? Evie said, Me. Evil Queen said, Ah! Evie soon said, You. Yes! Let's go. I'll get your things Hadie. Hades said and Hadley said, Okay Daddy.

Jafar said, Now, recite our mantra. There's no team in "I". Jay said and Jafar said, Oh, run along. You're making me tear up. My bag. Jay said and Jafar said. Yeah. Dad! Jay yelled and Jafar said, Coming!

Maleficent said, Hadley, come here! Maleficent said. They walked out as Hades grabbed Hadley's things. Here's my other spell book. You and Mal both have one. But you have an ember too. Now go to your father! Maleficent said. Yes, witch. She said walking to her dad.

Now my evil Demi-goddess, make sure you don't waste your powers. You could get hurt badly or killed. Okay daddy. Good girl. He said and she grabbed another of her bags walked down with him.

The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don't blow it. Maleficent said soon after, yelled, Mal!Ah! Smells like common folk. EQ said. Cruella said, Come back here, now! Carlos! Ingrate. Hades and Hadley put her stuff in and she kissed her father on the cheek and hugged him. Bye daddy. Bye my evil devil. Remember what I said and also get the wand. She smirked, of course daddy. Jafar said, Bye-bye. After Jay got in the car and Hadley got in waving at her dad and him nodding at her telling her to be evil and she gave him a smirk.

The jackals have landed. A man said. Bring home the gold! Bring home a puppy. Bring home a soul! Bring home a prince. They left and Hadley smirked to be evil she grabbed candy before Carlos and Jay launched at it. You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out. Evie said and Mal said, Ew, stop. I'm plotting. Well, It's not very attractive. Evie said looking at Hadley and she said, I'm already wearing makeup so if you try, well don't. Ohh evil Hadley! Evie said. They loved her evil and nice side.

Carlos soon said, Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what. Jay asked, Let me see. Carlos opened his mouth causing Jay to say, Ew!
Carlos said after getting punched, Ow! Evie said seeing no bridge, Look!

Carlos yelled, It's a trap! Soon they were still alive and Mal said, What just happened? It must be magic. Evie said and Hadley said, Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier? The Man said, No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button... Okay. Nasty. I like that guy. Hadley said.