Chapter 14

It was Maleficent

Mal said, It can't be. Go away, mother. Maleficent said, She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me, Hadley. Chop chop. Hadley "pretended" and used her fathers magic to push her and she threw it to FG.

Fairy Godmother said, Bibbidi-bobbidi... Maleficent said, Boo. Everyone was frozen. Maleficent pretended to be but she wasn't. Psych. She went to Beast and said, Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean...

She grabbed the wand and said. Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this? She took Ben's ring off of Hadley's finger and she said, Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw... Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want. She said.

Hadley said, You don't know what I want! I'm not you! Maleficent said, Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there. Plus, your more of your father.

No, She will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Mal said and Hadley said, Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing. Maleficent said, I know one thing, young two. You have no room for love in your life!

Hadley said, And now I command, wand to my hand! She got it and said, Ha! It worked! Maleficent said, I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!

Carlos said, Hold on, Hadley. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil. Maleficent said, Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf! Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me! Jay ran to her and tried to get her septer. Gaston should be jealous. She pushed him and said, Enough! You all will regret this! She turned into a dragon.

Carlos yelled, Come on. Run, Jay, run! Mal and Hadley yelled, Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay! Jay yelled, Aah! Evie said, Magic mirror, show your bright light! Maleficent fell and Hadley said, Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone! She got her ember out and said, This is between you and me. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one! They eyed each other and Hadley's hair turned red and her eyes and she went smaller and Hadley stoped.

Fairy Godmother unfroze and said, Oh! Evie said, What just happened? Hadley said, I have no idea.
Evie asked Hadley, Did you do it? Hadley said, I don't know. Fairy Godmother said, No, no, no, no. Your she did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty.

Mal asked, Is she gonna be like that forever?
Fairy Godmother said, Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she. Hadley gave FG her wand by saying, I believe this belongs to you.
Fairy Godmother said giving her Ben's ring, said And I believe this... Belongs to you. You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

Everyone unfroze and Ben and Parker yelled planning to attack Maleficent who was no longer there. Hadley said, Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here. Beast said. Oh... Yeah, let's go.

Ben grabbed her and twirled her making her say, Oh! Ben said, Next time, I rescue you, okay? Hadley said, Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay? I will be right back. Fairy Godmother said to Jane, I love you. But you are on a major time-out.

Mal and Hadley went over and said, Don't be too hard on Jane. I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head. You are beautiful... Inside and out. Your mom got that right. Jane said, I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department. Mal said, Yeah, I guess so.

Hadley went over to Audrey and smiled at her trying to tell her I'm sorry about Ben and Hadley. She smiled. She heard Mal say, Hey! Maleficent said, Help! Mal said, Careful! That's my mom! Jay said, Well, let's get this party started!

Ohayohay, hey!

Hadley:
♫ Set it off, set it off, set it off ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Oh yeah yeah ♫
♫ Let's set it off ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ You can make it happen ♫
♫ Ohay, Ohay Hey! ♫

Ben:
♫ Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise ♫
♫ Write the book story of our lives ♫
♫ This is us taking back the night ♫
♫ Ohay, Ohay ♫

Hadley:
♫ Break the spell, we were born this way ♫
♫ Be yourself, forget the DNA ♫
♫ Everybody raise your hands and say ♫
♫ Ohay, Ohay, hey! ♫

Evie
♫ Sound the alarm, get on your feet ♫
♫ Let's set it off and rock this beat ♫
♫ Dance till your heart is wild and free ♫
♫ Ooh, Oh, Oh ♫

Mal:
♫ Feeling the power, let it all out ♫
♫ Like what you see in the mirror, shout ♫
♫ We got the keys, the kingdom's ours ♫
♫ Ooh, Oh, Oh, ♫
♫ Ohay, Ohay Hey ♫

All:
♫ Let's set it off! Oh yeah (oh, yeah) ♫
♫ Start a chain reaction ♫
♫ Never let it stop! ♫
♫ Let's set it off, oh yeah (oh, yeah) ♫
♫ You can make it happen ♫
♫ With everything you got! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫

♫ Get ready, set it off ♫
♫ Come on ♫
♫ We got to set it off ♫
♫ On the right ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off ♫
♫ To the left ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ Ohay Ohay Hey! ♫

Carlos and Jay:
Yo!
♫ It's time to set this thing off ♫
♫ Let's make it happen now ♫
♫ I'll make my own future, ignore the rumors ♫
♫ Show 'em my passion sound ♫
♫ They all told me I should back down ♫
♫ Judgin' me 'cause of my background ♫
♫ Thinking 'bout changing my path now ♫
♫ Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now ♫

Audrey
♫ Feeling the power, let it all out ♫
♫ Like what you see in the mirror, shout ♫

Jay
♫ We got the keys, the kingdom's ours ♫

All:
♫ Oh yeah! ♫

♫ Let's set it off! ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ Start a chain reaction, ♫
♫ Never let it stop! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ You can make it happen ♫
♫ With everything you got! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫

♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫
♫ Come on ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ That's right! ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫
♫ (To the left!) ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off, ♫
♫ We got to set it off, ♫
♫ Get ready to set it off ♫
♫ Come on!

3, 2, 1, Uh!

Ooh yeah!

♫ Let's set it off! ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ Start a chain reaction ♫

Hadley then said, Oh. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot. You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?

All:
♫ You can make it happen ♫
♫ With everything you got! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫

♫ Get ready, set it off ♫
♫ Come on ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ (To the left!) ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫
♫ (To the right!) ♫
♫ We got to set it off!! ♫