Chapter 12

It was Family Day. Hadley was nervous if people would recognize her and also she had to meet Ben's parents.

Ben was singing
Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight.
And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!

All of them
♫ Be... our... guest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫
♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫

♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫
♫ To be our guest ♫

♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

Belle said to her son, Oh... That was so lovely! Jay said, Oh. Wa... mm. Eating the chocolate from the chocolate fountain and Hadley got a strawberry and covered it. Beast asked, Just here? Because someone was taking a picture. The man asked, Ready? Ben said, Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend. Beast said, Oh!

Ben said, Yeah. Belle said, Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up.
Beast said, Do we know your new girlfriend? The photographer said, On the count of three. One, two...
Ben yelled. Well, sort of. Hadley! I gotta go, okay? She said to Mal a bit nervous. The man said Three!

Hads? Hadie. Ben said and his parents looked at her and knew she was the daughter of Hades. Belle said, Uh... Ben said, I wanna introduce you to my parents.
Hadley said, a bit nervous, um Ben... This is Hadley. From the island. Ben said. Belle said, Mm... Ben said, My girlfriend. Belle said, Hi. Hi. Hadley said back being nervous. Ben said, I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch. Of... course. Any friend of Ben's... Beast said.

Hadley said, Um, I actually came with my friends. But it's fine they don't have to come. Belle said, Oh no, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier! Hadley said, Oh Thank you. Um Yeah, I'll go grab them.

Beast said, Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch? Hadley said, Huh? Of course. Ben said, Game on. Beast said, Game on. Ben whispered to her, Have you played before? No. Hadley said and Ben said, No? You'll be fine. Belle almost "passed" out and Beast caught her and she said, Whoa.

Carlos said, Come on, dude. Ben was helping Hadley by saying, Here, stand up. Evie was talking with Belle. Carlos said, Come on, dude. Mal was with Parker he was teaching her, Stand here. Carlos said, Hey, get them! Hey, get them! Jay said, Nice! Mal and Hadley talked and someone walked to the two.

Hello there. She said and Hadley said, Hi. She asked Mal, Now, have we met? Mal said, No, I don't think so. We're new. We are sort of like a... Transfer student. She said, Oh, yes. Audrey said, Grammy.

Oh, Audrey! Give Grammy a kiss, dear. Hadley looked at Mal as Mal asked Grammy"? Audrey said, Sleeping Beauty's mother. Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to these girls. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap and your soul being taken.

Queen Leah said to Mal, What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young? And you your the daughter of the evil god! Ben and Parker went to their girlfriend's and Ben said, Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent and Hades are still on the island. This is Maleficent's daughter, Mal and Hade's daughter, Hadley. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?

Queen Leah said, A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. Deaths. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust those two.

Mal said, I'm so so... Chad said, Go away! Stay away from her! Parker said, Don't do this, Chad. What? They were raised by their parents. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend.

Ben upset at what he said to Hadley soon said, Hey, hey! Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater. Evie said, Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?

Chad said, What? Come on! Jay said, Back off, Chad. All right? Back off! Hadley's eyes started to glow. Hadley! Mal said but she could make her neon eyes go away. Evie sprayed him with the sleeping spray.
Audrey said, Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad! Lonnie asked, Wake up. Check if he's okay.
Evie and Mal grabbed Hadley to calm her down. Come on, Hadley. It's okay.

Ben yelled, Guys! Parker yelled, come back! Mal yelled, Jay! Lonnie said, Chad, wake up! Doug said, Come on, Chad. Beast said to Ben, I feared something like this would happen. Ben said, This isn't their fault! Beast said, No, son. It's yours. Ben asked, Mom? But Belle walked away with Beast. Chad woke up and Audrey said, What happened? Chad said, I had this dream...

They were at the Picnic Area. Ben came over with Parker and said, Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. He whispered to Hadley's ear saying, I have to go. I'll see you guys later. Parker kissed Mal's head and went with him.

Doug said, Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just... Chad said, Doug! Evie said, It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry. Doug said, No, It's mine.
Chad said, Doug! What? Evie said, Doug... Doug replied with saying, Sorry, I can't.

Audrey came up behind Hadley saying, How long does she think that's gonna last? Hadley is just the bad girl infatuation. Jane said, Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen. Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair. Mal said. Chad said, Ew!

They got up and Hadley said, There's a lot more where that came from. Audrey said, Excuse me, who do you think you are? Her hair lit on fire with her eyes soon saying, Do I look like I'm kidding? They all ran and it went back to normal and Hadley said, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand...