IV | Forbidden

Dior had always been the daughter to break and bend the rules no matter the cost or consequences

Dior had always been the daughter to break and bend the rules no matter the cost or consequences. Dior mostly break of bend the rules out of frustration and anger. Sometimes it was because she felt that she never received as much attention as her sister since her Rumi is a hybrid. Dior always felt their parents favored Rumi because of she's a hybrid.

Unbeknownst to Dior, it wasn't that they favored Rumi more, they just felt the need to protect Rumi because she's a hybrid. Their parents never filled them in on the history if hybrids, so Rumi and Dior doesn't know how more danger Rumi would be in if anyone ever found out that she's a hybrid. If anyone was to find out that Rumi is a hybrid, she would be slaughtered without hesistation.

"Stop!" Dior giggled as her friend, Sage, tickled her. Grasping his wrist in her miniature hands to bring his movements to a halt, Dior smiled up happily at him.

When Dior is with Sage, she's the happiest she could ever be; Sage makes ever worry she has drift away. She's never been more happy than we she's with Sage. Dior knows its forbidden for a werewolf and witch to be friends, let alone be together, but she can't help it. Dior can only hope that things will change, so for now, she'll have to keep Sage a secret from her family.

"You're so beautiful." Sage said to Dior as he stared down at her and admired her beauty that was beyond skin deep.

"Sage, don't," Dior sighed as she gazed down at her bare feet that were planted on the ground.

"Don't what? I'm just giving you a compliment." Sage smirked at Dior and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Sage."

Sighing, "I know, but we just got to have faith," Sage said.

"But what if no one accepts it? What do we do then? Because I don't want to lose you," Dior admitted.

"Look at me," Sage demanded and Dior gazed up at him. "You aren't going to lose me, I promise."

Dior stood to her tip toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. Sage wrapped his arms around Dior's slim petite waist before leaning down placing his head in the croak of her neck. Feeling as Dior relaxed into his embrace, Sage smiled to himself and he kissed the exposed part of her shoulder.

"I should get going before my sister realizes I'm gone." Dior stated and she pulled away from the hug, but kept her hands interlocked around his neck.

"Okay, I'm going to miss you," Sage pouted childishly.

"Ugh! You're going to see me again tomorrow night."

Leaning in, Sage planted a soft kiss on her forehead before hugging her once again. This time when the two of them pulled away from one another, they give each other one last look before going there separate ways with smiles on both of their faces.

Door didn't care if it was forbidden for two kinds to be together, she was going to fight for Sage and vice versa. It had now been eleven months since the two of them had been sneaking away and meeting up with one another; furthermore, Dior was enjoying every minute of it.

As Dior began to take the path back to her sisters cabin, she didn't know that Rumi had witness the entire scene of her and Sage. Rumi didn't want to cause a scene so she didn't make herself known; she was just going to wait until her and Dior was alone back at the cabin before she decided to flash out on Dior for not think straight.

Rumi doesn't know the history behind werewolves and witches, but after seeing how harmless, sweet, and caring Sage was with her sister she now wonder, why can't werewolves and witches be friends or partners? Why is it forbidden? What caused it to be forbidden?

"Thanks, Shiloh."

"It's no problem." Shiloh replied as he gazed over at Rumi to see she began to head back into the direction towards her cabin. "Wait, slow down!" Shiloh yelled after her causing her steps to come to a halt before she turned to look at him.

"It's not safe for you to walk back alone. Me and Simba will walk you back," Shiloh volunteered as he walked towards her with Simba following behind him.

"Thanks." Rumi said as her and Shiloh walked side-by-side into the direction of her cabin.

"So hold do you feel about what you saw?" Shiloh asked.

"Honestly Shiloh, I don't want to talk about it. Besides we don't even know each other for me to be expressing my feeling on a certain situation that's more of a family issue. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just I'd rather talk to my family about this," Rumi expressed.

"I get it." Shiloh stated.

Simba walked up beside Rumi before rubbing his body against Rumi's thigh causing her to smile down at him.

"It means he like you, and it's a good thing because he doesn't do that to anyone, but me. He doesn't even like my friends who he has grown up around his of whole life." Shiloh explained to Rumi as she rubbed Simba's back.

"You sure about that? Because before you can and wrestled him off of me, he was about to rip my head from my freaking shoulders," Rumi stated causing Shiloh to chuckled.

"He was just warming up to you, that's all." Shiloh said as he glared ahead and saw her cabin from the distance.

"I really appreciate everything you have done for me tonight. Thank you." Rumi turned and faced Shiloh.

"No problem. Have a good morning." Shiloh said cussing Rumi to chuckled when she realized he was implying that it was no longer night time.

"You too. Be safe." Rumi said before she treaded off her cabin.

Smiling to herself, she couldn't stop as many thoughts ran through her mind. Once she made to the door, she looked out to the forest and saw Shiloh and Simba was still standing there. Shiloh's eyes were now glowing a bright red as he made sure she got inside safe.

"Red eyes?" Rumi said to herself and she gasped. Hurrying inside of her home, she quickly locked the door shaking her head.

"He can't be! Can he?" She said to herself.

_____________
Excuse Any Mistakes!!!
Comment & Vote
Published: August 8, 2019
Word Count: 1K

New Cover creds go to britxcvi
I absolutely love my new cover love.💙