IX | Wicked & Pure Intentions

"Rumi, pay attention

"Rumi, pay attention. We're not always going to be around one another, and I need you to be able to protect yourself at all times," Shiloh stressed as he watched Rumi become distracted for the third time since he began to physically train her defensively. Shiloh understood that he and Rumi wouldn't always be around one another, which meant he would always be able to protect her.

"Shiloh, look he's so cute," Rumi cooed, completely ignoring Shiloh's demand for her to pay attention.

"Rumi!" Shiloh shouted, and finally caught Rumi's attention.

Rumi stop rubbing Simba's fur and gazed up at Shiloh with a straight face. Rumi was more in shock than anything, but her face didn't show it; she was shock because he yelled at her, and she'd never heard him yell. Rumi groaned out of annoyance before standing to her feet. Shiloh sighed out of relief as he finally gained Rumi's attention once again. Shiloh watched attentively as she picked up the large spear.

"You remember everything?" Shiloh asked as he picked up his spear from the ground. Rumi nodded her head, and deviously smirked at him.

Shiloh nodded his head, signaling for Rumi to make the first move, but Rumi continued to stay still. Rumi winter for the perfect opportunity, and when it came, she trip Shiloh chasing him the fall to the ground. Rumi pokes his chest lightly with the spear and smirked at him wickedly.

"You're dead," Rumi grinned undefeated while standing over Shiloh ran his tongue over his lips before tripping Rumi causing her to fall on top of him. Using his free hand, Shiloh took her spear and lightly poked her side.

"Now you're dead too." Shiloh smirked at Rumi, who was biting her lip while staring down at Shiloh. Rumi's breathing quickened as she felt the heat radiating from Shiloh's body. Silva slowly walked to Shiloh and Rumi before licking the both of them all over their faces.

"Aw, you're such a big sweet baby, Simba," Rumi cooed at Simba and rubbed his fur lightly. Rumi climbed off of Shiloh and stood to her feet. "I think it's time for me to head back. It's getting kind of late."

"I'll walk you." Shiloh volunteered as he too stood to his feet. Shiloh dusted off the back of his pants as he began to walk alongside Rumi. He was to the right of her while Simba was to her left—both protectively at her sides.

"Well, well, we'll," Rumi and Shiloh heard causing the two of them to stop in their tracks, and gaze behind them to find Keita standing behind them. "Baby, I've been looking everywhere for you."

Shiloh frowned out of irritation before glancing over at Rumi to find her with a confused expression upon her face.

"Keita, we are not together. You know that." Shiloh states as nicely as possible.

Keita just couldn't seem to get it through her head that Shiloh wasn't emotionally attracted to her. Men in the pack only surrounded theirselves around Keita for one thing, and it's because she's know for being that type of young women who sleeps around.