Chapter 1

Hello! My name is Atmosphere. My mother always loved the outdoors and everything to do with it. I had a really rough childhood. My father abused me and my mother that I cared so much about. I met Jake Webber, my only friend as a child, and he was there in my bedroom with me when I was 11.

Jake's P.O.V. (Flashback)

"Jake." Mrs. Brittingham said. "Yes?" I said while holding Atmosphere's ears from all the bangs from things being thrown and shattered. "Protect her. She is the most meaningful thing to me. No matter what I do. She will always be My Only. Just let her know that I love her. She is amazing. There is a that I wrote down." She said while giving me the note. "I knew this was going to happen. That's why I wrote this down. Give her this when she finds out that I'm gone. Remember to tell her that she is amazing at that she is mine forever. Bye sweetheart." She said as she leaned over the bed and kissed Atmosphere on the forehead. "I love you." She added right before she left."

(End of flashback)

I'm going to move out with Jake and his roommates. I don't know if they will like me or not but I hope they do. By the way, this is me:

 By the way, this is me:

I am 18 years old. I live in a apartment right now and I'm leaving tomorrow. I packed all of my clothes, which were old and had some rips in them because I never had the money to afford clothes and, after my mom died, my dad never cared about me. I only have a eyeshadow palette with 5 colors in it, eyeliner, mascara, and one lipstick. I have really bad anxiety and I have been threw depression. I have cut my wrist before but I did it like 3 times on each wrist. I threw away the blade because I knew I would keep going if I didn't.

I have to get on a 3 hour plane flight to get there. I haven't seen my best friend in years. I can't wait. I'm scared about how the roommates are going to think about me. My eyes change colors from green, pink-ish red, grey, lavender, and blue. It happens naturally. It doesn't give away my emotions. It just happens.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Thank you for reading! It means a lot to me. I'm sorry it was really short. I will be updating longer chapters in the future. Thank you and I will be updating as soon as I can.

Word count: 435