Chapter 3

I wake up with the sun beaming straight into my eyes. I put my hand in front of my eyes to block the sun when I get up from the couch. I go to the closet that had a spot just for me and my torn up clothes. I grab a stripped crop top that had two red roses crossing. I also grab some undergarments and a pair of lavender ripped jeans. I grab everything and go into the bathroom.

I close the door and lock it. I put my clothes on the counter of the sink. I get undressed and get into the shower

                     10 minutes later....

I take my crop top and put it on. I put my jeans on and go into the cabinet. I get my makeup bag and my lotion. I rip some lotion onto my body, including my face. I put on my makeup. I take my lip balm and put some on instead of lipstick. I put everything back and brush my hair. I finish brushing my hair so I go into a lower cabinet.

I grab out my flat iron. I plug it in and use it to straighten my brown hair with some highlights in it. I finish and put it back. I take a final look at myself before I leave. I take a deep breath and go out and back into Jake's room. I put on some socks put in some earrings.

While I am putting in my earrings, Jake opens the door. "Hello." I say as I finish putting in my earrings. "Hello. I see you have finished getting ready." He said while putting his arms on my shoulders. I nod. "So, are you ready to meet the roommates?" He asked. My stomach starts to swarm with butterflies. I take a deep breath. "Yeah." I say as I nod my head.

"Don't worry. They will love you." He reassured me. I just nod and walk out the door. I have always been shy. I never liked meeting new people. I go down the stairs behind Jake. I hear talking coming from the kitchen. I bite my bottom lip, which is what I do when I'm nervous.

We get to the bottom of the staircase and we start to walk towards the kitchen. I clench onto Jake's hand and stand behind him. We arrive at the kitchen and we stop.

"Hey guys. This is Atmosphere." Jake said while pointing to his side. I peek my head out from around Jake's body. "Atmosphere." He said while he turned around and picked me up to put me in front of him. "Hello Atmosphere." One with blond hair said. "I'm Sam." He added. I waved.

"Hey." A guy with a man bun said. "I'm Corey." He added while coming closer towards me. I waved back. "Hey. I'm Aaron." A taller guy said. "Hey." I said. "And I'm Colby." A guy with bright blue beautiful eyes and brown hair. He was really cute. I waved. He looked me in the eyes. "Woah. Your eyes." He pointed out. "They are lavender. I have never seen that before." Everybody started to crowed around me.

"Y-yeah. T-they change colors e-every-everyday." I stuttered. "There is no need to be scared Atmosphere." Jake said rubbing his hand up and down my back to calm me down. "Do you need something to drink?" Sam asked. "Um. Y-yes p-please." I say while nodding. He walks over and to the fridge and grabs a water bottle. He hands it to me and I drink it.

"It looks like Jake has a girlfriend!" Colby said. "Why does everybody think that." Jake says. "We are not together. We are just friends." He added along. "Jake has a girlfriend, Jake has a girlfriend." Colby repeated. I started to get angry. When I'm angry you can tell. "Oh, is somebody getting mad." Colby said while getting closer to me. That just made me even more mad.

"She is not my girlfriend and I would suggest not to make her mad." Jake said. "Why. What will she do. Hit me." Colby teased. "Actually, she will." Jake said. Colby got closer to me. "Jake's got a girlfriend." He said right in my face.

I slap him across the face with a loud slapping noise to follow right after. "Yes Colby. I will hit somebody." I said and pushed him away from me. "Ohhh, she just got you good." Sam says. I chuckled. "Yeah she did man." Corey added. "You really think that hurt me?" Colby said. Anger reeking in his voice. "At least I'm not Jake's girlfriend." Colby said right in my ear. "Atmosphere." Jake said trying to calm me down. I push Jake to the side and go for Colby.

Colby stands still. I put my hands on his shoulders. "You shouldn't have done that." I said. I kneed him right in that spot. He immediately put his hands down and winced in pain. "Ouch." Sam said. "That has got to hurt." Aaron added. "Agreed." Corey said.

"Atmosphere." Jake said coming towards me and wrapping his arms around me. I just realized that I had hit the cutest guy there. Frick. Why do I do these things. I thought to myself. "Sorry. I didn't mean to. I just..... I just..." I don't finish my sentence and just walk to the bathroom. I get there and lock the door. I sit there in shame. "I'm so dumb. Why does my anger always get to me? I hate this. I really messed up this time." I thought to myself while I sat there for a good 30 minutes.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! If you guys have any suggestions for anything for this story tell me in the comments. If you like my writing you can go and check out my other book, " What Would I Do Without You." This was a different chapter that I did today, did you guys like it? I hope you guys enjoyed and make sure you vote!

Word count: 1016