Chapter 5

I wake up to a shake. "Atmosphere get up." I heard a whisper. "Go away." I groan. "Come on get up." He said again. "You really don't wanna get up do you." The person said. Suddenly, I felt arms around me and they are picking me up bridal style. "Hey get off me." I say. "Shhh. Don't wake anybody else up." The man said. We made our way ousted. We got into a car.

"I'm taking you somewhere special." The person said. I look over. "What the heck Colby?!?" I say. "Just get buckled." He said. He started to drive. I look at the time. 2:47 am. "I just want to sleep." I say. "Well you won't when we get to that special place." He said. I roll my eyes.

A few minutes later....

"We're here." He said. I get out of the car. I look around at the surroundings. I look at the forest. All the huge trees and the leaves on the floor. The crackling sound when I take my steps. "Wow." I say. "I told you. Now follow me. I have a spot to show you." He said. I nod my head.

I follow him as he walks forward. I keep looking around and looked at all of the bushes with red berries and all of the smaller trees with flowers on them. I walk over to one bush that had lavender colored flowers. I pick one and put it behind my ear. I catch up to Colby.

"Look." Colby said pointing. "Let's get on top of it." He said climbing the rock. He gets up there with no problem. Me on the other hand....
Well, let's just say a girl that's 5 feet tall, can't climb a rock that's big. I try to jump up but I can't grip my hands in the top of the rock.

"Take my hand." Colby said with a smile. I jump and grab his hands. He pulls me up. "Thanks." I said. "L-listen. I- um I didn't mean to hurt you badly. I k-know t-that I already said s-Sorry.." I get cut off. "Listen. Atmosphere. I'm sorry for giving you a hard time. Your fine. And I also need to tell you something..." He said. "Yes?" I said.

"Well. How do I put this? Well, I think your really pretty. I was wondering if we could go out sometime." He said. I have a flashback. Jake said I can't fall into his stupid games. He is trying to hurt me. I can't do it. "Sorry. No Colby I can't. I'm not falling into your stupid little game that you play with all the girls that you say you like." I said. I scoot away from him. "Playing hard to get. I like that." He said. "You wish." I said.

"Still trying huh. I know you like me." He said scoring closer to me. He winked at me. I fake gag. "Ew. Don't get closer to me." I said. "Or what?" He scooted closer. "I swear, I will hurt you more than I did last time. Don't come closer." I said scooting as far as I could to get away from him without falling off of the rock. "Atmosphere. Come on. I know you like me. I could see it in your eyes this morning." He scoots closer and cups his hands around my cheeks.

He slowly leans into a kiss. His lips lightly touched mine. He started kissing me. I kissed back. It was my first kiss. Not the way I wanted it to happen though. It felt so nice. I slowly noticed what I was doing. I pulled away quickly. "Hey. I knew you liked me." He said.
My cheeks started to turn a bright red.  Colby puts his arm around me and he kisses me on the forehead. I push him off of me. "I'm not falling into your little game." I said.

"I knew you liked me. I can tell you do. How about I make you a deal. Whoever falls for the other person first, loses." He said. He held out his hand for me to shake it. I started to think. "We can't tell anybody about this okay?" I said nervously. "Fine." He said. I shook his hand.

What did I just get myself into?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's shorter than my other chapters but I have school things to deal with now that school has started. I will update as much as I can on both of the stories that I'm working on. (Which is this story and "What Would I Do Without You") Thank you! Bye!

Word count: 789