Chapter 2

I hear my alarm clock ringing. A groan left my lips as turned it off. I get up and realized that it's 4 am and you need to be at the airport by 6 so I can board the plane at 8 and get to the LA airport at 11:00 to 11:30. I get up and get into the shower.

I get out 10 minutes after and start to do my makeup and my hair. I do my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I look at the time 4:50 am. I grab my favorite perfume, lavender. I put some on and grab my suitcase and all of my other things. I grab the keys to my apartment to give to the people in the lobby.

I walk out the lobby doors and look at the time. It read, 5:12 am. "I will get to the airport at 6:00. Get through security. It will be 7:00. Grab something to eat. It will take around 15 to 30 minutes. I have around 30 minutes to get to my flight." I mumble while getting into the drivers seat and putting my beat up purse on the passenger seat. I get my seatbelt on and drive away.

                         At 8:00 o'clock.....

I get into my seat and find out that nobody is sitting beside me. "Yes" I mumble to myself as the plane is taking off. I grab my headphones and my phone and start to listen to some music.

                        3 hours later....

I unbuckle my seatbelt and start to get off the plane. I can't wait to see Jake. He is picking me up and I'm super excited to see him. I start to walk and I finally get to the front. I walk out the door and see Jake's car. I walk over there and start to wave. Jake gets out of his car and comes running to me. He picks me up and take me to his car. "I'm so happy to see you Atmosphere!" He said giving me a hug. "I missed you too Jake." I said hugging him back.

Jake's P.O.V

I open the door for her to get into the passenger seat. "I can't believe you are actually living with us!" I said in a very child-like voice. "Me too buddy." She said smiling at me. We came into another hug and then we pulled away. "Well, I'm sorry to break this amazing moment but, do you think the guys will like me?" She asked. I could tell she was scared. "Of course they will. Your the most amazing girl in the world." I said making her eyes light up.

"They aren't home right now but they will be home tomorrow. You can meet them all tomorrow." I said. She looked at me. I noticed that her eyes were a reddish-pink today. She was always so mysterious. She is so amazing.

Atmosphere's P.O.V

Jake starts to drive off. I look threw my purse and take out my phone. I scroll on Instagram until we get to the house. I grab my purse. "Thanks for helping me with my things." I said to Jake as he carried in my suitcase. "It's no problem." He said while bringing it upstairs into his room.

I start to unpack my things. I checked the time. 7:39 pm. "Today was a long day." I thought to myself. It took a long time to get back to my....home? Well, it is my home now. So it took awhile to get to my new house. I go downstairs after I get done unpacking my things. I look at the time on my phone. It read, 11:48 pm. I grab a snack and quietly make my way upstairs into Jake's room. I eat my snack and go to sleep on Jake's couch.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Thanks for reading! I will definitely be posting more of this story and my other story What Would I Do Without You. If you guys are enjoying his story, please vote and if you have any suggestions or questions, leave them in the comments. It helps me out a lot. Thank you!

Word count: 706