Chapter 4

I wake up in on a couch. I get up and open my eyes. I look around and see that I'm in the living room. I get up and see Jake in the kitchen. "Hey buddy." I say coming over to him. We do our little friend handshake. "What's up." He said. "I just woke up. Is my phone in your room?" I ask. "Yeah. It's charged and it's where all your makeup and girl things are." He said. "Thanks."

I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom where all my makeup and stuff is. I grab it and go to the closet where my clothes are. I grab these clothes:

I decide to only put on some mascara and eyeliner

I decide to only put on some mascara and eyeliner. I put my hair in a quick messy bun. I look at myself in the mirror.

"I look like I'm just having a lazy day, which means that I'm suppose to look lazy. Okay, I'm look decent." I thought to myself.

I walk out of the bathroom and and grab my phone. I check the time. It read, "10:59."

I go do the little area that upstairs that has a little chair that I can sit down in.

"I kind of feel bad because of what I did to Colby. I have to apologize to him when he wakes up." I think to myself

I start to scroll through Instagram. I might as well post one. I haven't posted a photo in a while. Then again, I'm also best friends with a Youtuber, Jake Webber. Most people don't know that. I go downstairs and go to Jake. "Can I take an Instagram photo with you?" I ask him while sitting next to him on the couch.

"Sure, why not." He said. I take a picture of us two and post it on Instagram. I have 592k followers on Instagram and they all started questioning it. They all knew that I was a fan of Jake but never new that he was my best friend. I started reading the comments.

"Your friends with Jake Webber?" One of them read. "Do you live in the trap house?!?" Another read. "Omg!! She lives in the trap house! You need to look at Jake's new video! He said that they had a new roommate! That's her!" The last one that I read, read.

I tweeted that I do live in the trap house. People were so excited to see me in there videos. "Hey Jake." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "I told my followers that I lived in the 'Trap House'" I said. "That's fine. People will just be leaving some more hate comments then they already do. Trust me. Just don't pay any mind to them." He said. I just simply nod.

I go back upstairs and sit in the same chair. I hear footsteps so I look and and see Colby in a pair of grey sweatpants and has no shirt on. Can I just say he looked really cute. "Hey, uh...sorry for uh... hurting you so badly yesterday. We didn't start on good terms." I said quietly but just a little louder than a whisper.

"Don't ever do it again. It's fine." He said and walked away.

Colby's POV

She is so adorable. I love her but I can't be with her. She's to innocent. I can't break her heart. I walk downstairs and Jake eyes me. I give him a confused look. I just ignore it and go to the kitchen to make myself some cereal.