Chapter 6

I wake up in an unfamiliar spot. I look around. I was in the living room and sleeping on the couch. I realized. "Oh my god." I put my head in my hands and realized what happened the night before. I go upstairs to get some clothes. I hop into the shower. After I finish with my shower, I put on my makeup. I do a lazy look because I really wasn't into it today. I was tired.

I put on my clothes:

(Without the heels and in converse)

I go into Jake's room and put in my earrings. I have like 6 piercings in both of my ears. I look at my eyes. They were a very bright blue. I grab my phone and go downstairs. I see Colby and Jake in the living room so I go and sit down with them. I sit in the middle of them both. I look at Colby next to me. He looks at me and winks. I remembered the game. I opened my eyes a little wider and gave him a big smile with my little nose scrunched up.

I stop and then look at Jake. "Wanna do a video? It will be a new roommate Q&A. Me and Colby can ask you questions that our followers pick from twitter." Jake said. "Sure." I said. "I'm down." Colby said.

5 minutes later....

"What's up guys! I'm Jake Webber. I'm here with my new roommate, Atmosphere. We asked you guys for some questions to ask her and Colby and I are going to read some of them. She will respond with the truthful answer." Jake said. I just nod my head.

"First question. Where did you live before you came to the trap house." Colby read.

"I came from a old town apartment. It's not that special." I said.

"How did you become a part of the trap house?" Jake read.

"Well, Jake is my best friend and we have been friends sense we were kids. So I knew him before hand." I said, truthfully.

A few minutes later.....

"Okay. Last question. Do you liked anybody in the trap house?" Colby asked.

I could feel my face heat up. My cheeks were probably so red, that the Area 51 aliens could see it from mars. I knew I was blushing. What do I say? What do I say. I could see Colby behind the camera. He knew that would make me blush.

"No. I don't like anybody in the house." I say, trying to hide the lie I was telling.

"Okay guys! That's the end of the video. I hope you guys enjoyed. You will be seeing more of everybody in the house with Atmosphere. So stay tuned for that stuff. But for now, I will see you guys later. Bye." Jake said and ended the video. "Hey I'm going to use the bathroom." I said and walked away. I can't believe that just happened.

Why did I make that deal? I'm going to lose to his game. No. I can't. Even if it's the last thing that I do.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Thanks for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed. This is a pop up chapter. It's a extra chapter. I will update more. This chapter was really short. I'm sorry about that. But I will hope you enjoyed reading! Thank you! Bye!!

Word count:563