Meet the Characters

· Delight Castro (nicknamed Lytes)

- 30 years old and working as a Regional Training Manager. She is the eldest and the only girl in the brood of three. She embodies an independent woman and her life decisions are anchored on what will be best for her family. Being the eldest makes her strong-willed. Her parents would consult her on family concerns. She can be domineering sometimes, particularly with her siblings and guy best friend. On the softer side, she is understanding, caring and trustworthy. She enjoys watching movies and going on road trips. When there are bumps in her life, she shy away from letting her family get too involved, instead, she confides with her guy best friend.

· Rodrigo Valdez (nicknamed Driggs)

- Lytes' best friend, 31 years old. He had known Lytes since they were 9 years old. Although he is the youngest amongst three kids, he had always been mature for his age. He strives to live a balanced life – work hard, then reward yourself. He is Lytes' chill pill and she looks up to her as an older brother.

· Mike Garcia

- Lytes' first love, 30 years old. They met when they were 23, while working for a bank.

· Anthony Roxas

- Lytes' first boyfriend. He comes from an affluent family – their main business interest is in hotels and, recently in airbnb accommodations. He works as an Assistant Operations Manager for a fine dining restaurant chain.

· Cheska Barretto (nicknamed Ska)

- Lytes' girl best friend. They became the best of friends when they started to work for the same company.

· Delilah and Lito Castro

- Lytes' parents

· Dylan and Donald Castro (Dy and Don)

- Lytes' siblings; aged 27 and 22, respectively

***************

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.