8 days

This Chapter has been edited. 

Hermione's pov. 

'So how was it?' Ginny and are sat on the lawn together in the boiling hot sun discussing the date just been. 

'It was amazing. I can't wait for the one with the test. Don't worry I have the bottle safe' Ginny laughs and so do I. 

'So what happened?' I am actually curious because Draco came in with a smile on face and refused to tell me anything. 

'I lost my virginity. He was so gentle and kind. It didn't hurt that much at all' That part doesn't surprise me, Draco said he would get it. However I always thought it hurt a lot. 

'Nice. What was it like?' Any gory details Ginny? 

'Very slow, I thought Draco would be hard and rough well his you know what was, but that's not the point. I mean he made it very enjoyable for me' Ginny went bright red and I laughed. She couldn't even say the word dick. How was she supposed so of had sex! 

'I am happy you are happy' I say sweetly and Ginny leans over and hugs me which surprises me. 

'You're a great friend Hermione' 

************

'Hermione' Came a soft voice. I smile. 

'Harry' 

I look and him and he looks at me. I love him truly but we can't be together. It can't happen. 

'This... I... We... Isn't happening' I say. It breaks my heart and tears start to pool in my eyes. 

'No Mione don't cry, Mione, it's okay we can get through this' Harry comes over to put his arms around me but push him away. I can't do this. 

'No' 

**************

'So we need to start planning' I say. The next part needs to go into action. 

'Okay so....Harry' Draco says and thinks. 'What if you tell him to go down into he kitchens, make it seem like some sort of date, he had got to be weary of you slightly due to the fact I saw him and you earlier and you pushed him away so I will do the actual kidnapping. Say... I jump in and attack him and you play the inoocent person. Then when he is properly captured you reveal everything and then we take him to your father' 

'Seems simple enough' I say. 

'Excuse me are you Hermione?' A young petite blonde girl walks over to us. She is curvey and sweet and Draco eyes her up. I shake my head at Draco as if to say leave her alone. 

'Yes I am' 

'Well Ginny said she wants to speak to you. She is outside the portait' I nod at the girl and she leaves. I shrug my shoulders at Draco and leave. I see Ginny is crying so I automatically go over to her and wrap my arms around her. 

'Ginny, are you okay?' I ask. She just cries more. 

'I know you never really got along with him but my... Ron has been poisoned. Please come with me'. 

'Of course Ginny' She leads me down to the hospital wing and we see a terrible looking Ron. 

'Oh that's not good' I say. 

'The nurse said it's Anthenainsaia or something' Ginny says. My heart sinks. This Dracos doing. Ron is going to die if dont find an antidote. But if I give him the antidote now than... I won't be able to save him later, I don't know what to do. 

****** 

'Draco Malfoy!' I yell. 

'What?! It's not like you liked him anyway!' Draco saunters down the stairs as if I don't want to rip his head off because by jolly I do. 

'So you admit it?!' I was livid someone could die because of lack of antidote. 

'I never denied it. We were going to kill him anyway so it's fine' Draco says as if we are talking about eating popcorn not tickling a dragon. 

'It's going to kill him!' I yell. 

'We were going to kill them anyway' He yells back at me. 'Honestly Hermione what is your problem?' 

'My problem? DRACO MY PROBLEM IS YOU!' I scream. I am frightened I honestly do not know what to do. 

'Here you have a letter. Come back to me when you aren't feeling so bitchy' He says and walks off. I snatch the letter off him and through it on the table. How dare he. How dare he. 

******** 

A/N: So yeah. Draco and Hermione are arguing. I don't know whether to mend their friendship after the days are up or not. Your thoughts?