5 days

A/N: It is a short chapter ye, the next few will be, but 4 more chapters and the tea will be spilling hot. Just finished planning the epilogue y'all. :)

Hermiones Pov

Hermione

It is a relief to see you are finally coming to your senses. For a moment I was worried I had lost my only daughter. As always I was right when I suggested to Lucius that all it would take was some good old torture to snap you out of the fantasy world you had been living in. Lucius has spoken to me however with information on Draco. Lucius believes you guys are not talking after some sort of argument and now it has come to his attention that it is making Draco upset. Whatever it is just put it aside. We are all family after all right?

Father

It wasn't like I agreed with my father on any of his views but he made of had a point when he mentioned that dearest cousin and I need to begin talking again. Not necessarily because I want to speak to him or forgive him, but the plan won't work unless he works with me or I work with him....whatever we need to work together. But for us to get along there needs to be a genuine reason. If I suddenly apologize now it would onmly look suspicious.

Not that he would believe me now anyway. The argument has escalated to the point that I wonder if he even cares no more. The fact I would need him to believe that I have changed me 'loving' ways and view the same things as him for us to be friends.....

Something big would have to happen.

I wish we could go back to our old ways. When friendship mattered the most and we always had each others backs.

Wait.... I think I have an idea.

*

'Professor Snape?' I call walking into the heads office. He walks out of his chambers and curls his lip in annoyance.

'What do you want Miss Riddle?' He asks making his way to his seat behind his desk.

'Do you have any potions, that can knock me out instantly and show very heavy flu like symptoms for a few hours then wearing off?' I ask hopefully.

'Is this to do with young Draco Malfoy?' He drawls and I look at him in shock. He smirks. 'You are not the only one to know things Miss Riddle. Yes, I believe I have the thing just for you.'

He rummages around in his potion drawers until he pulls out a clear vial with a pink liquid.

'This is Liquid Yonym. Use it wisely Miss Riddle, I trust you know what you are doing?' He asks handing the bottle over to me. I give him my best winning smile.

'Of course, sir. Thank you.'

*

So during a lesson we have together. I think. Looking at my timetable today I would say transfiguration. I will take the potion just outside and as I walk in then the effects will kick in. With any luck by the time I am awake Draco will be back in my palm.

The comes. I purposely made myself late for the lesson so it would draw everyone's attention. Taking a deep breath and open the stopper and down the potion. I quickly put the vial in my bag and walk into class. Professor McGonagall was asking me a question on why I was late but thankfully the effects were already kicking in. Feeling woozy and faint I stumble and the last thing I see before everything goes black is Draco's concerned eyes.

-*

Harrys Pov

Despite appearances, Hermione and I are closer than ever and she has been filling me in on what is going on and I know for a fact that her and her cousin Draco are arguing. I know the truth now, the truth about everything. We have planned the whole thing together. I know how I should act and what I should do. What I didn't expect is for Hermione to suddenly fall sick. I knew nothing about that. I sincerely hope its just some sort of prank. On the plus side, Malfoy hasn't let her bedside since he caught her fall.