Yellow Trailer

In the dead of night, the sound of a motorcycle roared in the middle of the city. A yellow motorcycle was driving through the city at a high speed until it stopped in front of a bar. The rider took off her helmet and got off her vehicle as she proceeds to walk into the building, her yellow hair flowing with the wind and her yellow bracelets shining in the night. This lady's name was Yang Xiao Long.

   As she walked to the front of the door, she heard disco music from the inside

   As she walked to the front of the door, she heard disco music from the inside. She enters the building and the music became louder. Inside the building were people dancing on a huge space in the middle of the floor with holograms, lights and lasers shows flashing red and white. A DJ wearing a red and black bear mask was at front of the stage on a tall platform, playing music on a set of turn tables while jumping to the beat. A bar was located at the left side of the building with a few people drinking there. A few men were wearing black suits and red sunglasses were probably the security in the establishment.

   As she walked around the floor, she spotted what she was looking. A man with ginger hair wearing a bowler hat and carrying a cane was talking with a well-built man with a beard wearing a black vest and a red tie who was accompanied by two girls that look like one another except that one of the girls was wearing a white dress while the other was wearing a red one. This was Junior Xiong, the owner of the establishment and the twins were Melanie and Miltia Malachite, Junior's bodyguards.

   As Yang walks towards their direction, she noticed that the man with the bowler hat finished his conversation with Junior and left, leaving a visibly irritated Junior to walk to the bar accompanied by the twins to get a drink. As Yang scooted over to his right side, a still irritated Junior noticed her motions the twins to leave them. Miltia obeyed and gave a small bow towards Junior before leaving but Melanie was reluctant. Eventually, she oblige and leaves with her nose in the air. After the twins left, Yang called the bartender to order a drink.

Yang: "Strawberry Sunrise. No ice. Oh, and one of those little umbrellas. Thanks."

Junior: "Aren't you a little young to be in this club, Blondie?"

Yang: "*giggles* Aren't you a little old to have a name like 'Junior'?"

Junior: "So you know who I am. Ya got a name, sweetheart?"

Yang: "Yes, Junior. I got several. Bombshell, Firecracker, the works. But instead of sweetheart.... "

   As she approached him, she had a sassy smile on her face but she immediately dropped it.

Yang: "...You can call me sir."

   She immediately grabbed his groin and gave them a painful vice grip which caused Junior to comically cry out in pain. She then whips out her scroll, a type of communication device to his face, revealing a picture of a woman.

Yang: "Word on the street says that you know everything. Tell me where I can find her or I'll break some eggs."

Junior: "*straining* I never seen her before. I swear!"