Chapter 6: Team RWBY+Y/n

After returning back to the temple to rest and hopefully, reuniting with their friends, Y/n, Blake and Yang obtained their relics and were about to rest and wait for their friends but they were met with an unusual sight. That sight would be.....

Ruby: "Heads up!!!!!"

   ....Ruby Rose falling from the sky, heading straight towards them.

Y/n/Yang: "Ruby!?!?"

Blake: "Is your sister falling from the sky?"

Yang: "Who cares!? We need to catch her!"

Y/n: "I don't think we can, Yang."

Yang: "Why!?"

   Y/n simply pointed at another direction. The trio saw Jaune flying and crashing into Ruby, knocking her off course. The duo crashed into a tree. Y/n, Blake and Yang grimaced at the sight as they knew the landing was anything but soft. 

Y/n: "That's why."

Ruby: "Oohhhh... What was that?"

Jaune: "Eh-hem!"

   Ruby looked up to see Jaune hanging upside-down in a tree branch above her.

Jaune: "Hey, Ruby..."

Blake: "Did that guy just flew out of the sky and crashed into your sister?"

Yang: "I..."

   Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider, who happened to be someone Y/n was acquainted with.

Y/n: "Nora!?"

Nora: "YEEEE-HAAAAW!"

   She rolls off of the dead Ursa's back, then gets up and groans. She immediately checked on the dead Grimm and was immediately saddened....for the freaking wrong reason.

Nora: "Awwww... It's broken."

Y/n: "Uhh, Nora?"

Nora: "Oh! Hi, Y/n!"

Y/n: "Uhh, hey. Um, where's Ren?"

   Right on cue, Ren appeared behind the dead Ursa, panting and leaning against the monster, looking very pale.

Ren: "*panting* Nora? Please...don't ever do that again."

Y/n: "Uh, Ren?"

   He looked up again and noticed that Nora was gone again. He looked around for his partner frantically until Y/n pointed at Nora, who was looking at the white rook piece.

Nora: "Oooohh..."

   She suddenly grabbed it and soon started singing and dancing while balancing the chess piece on her head.

Nora: "~I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!~"

Ren (off-screen): "Nora!"

   She stopped dancing with the rook on her head, then salutes, dropping the relic into her hand.

Nora: "Coming, Ren!"

   She skips off towards her partner, leaving the trio quite baffled at what they saw.

Y/n: "Okay...Nora riding on an Ursa to get here is a little unnerving but not uncommon since I did something similar."

Yang: "Wait, what!?"

Y/n: "Yup. Used a pack of Beowolves to pull a sled so I can get around Atlas. Not my first rodeo. My mentor didn't like the idea though."

   Y/n was fondly reminiscing on one of his few good memories until he noticed Yang and Blake were staring at him in disbelief.