Chapter 12 : Jaunedice

After a few days, Y/n had finally recovered from his injuries and was back on his feet. Now that he had finally told his friends his past, Y/n's personality had changed a bit.

   He was more happier, more honest and became more outgoing. He started training to master his Semblance and all his friends decided to pitch in. This made his bonds with his teammates, friends and Ende a lot closer and stronger, especially his bond with Yang.

   The two were near inseparable. Yang would constantly flirt with him and would discreetly hold his hand, leaving him to be a blushing, stuttering mess although he had developed a bit of an immunity towards this and he would sometimes flirt back, this time, leaving her to be a blushing, stuttering mess.

   His training was paying off too. He could immediately use the 'Second Purge' with ease and with the help of his friends and Ende, he obtained the ability to analyze a person's Semblance and copy it but he could only use the copied Semblance if he's in the 'First Purge' and he could use said copied Semblance once per day. But overall, he had a blast in these few days.

   Unfortunately, he wasn't the only one who was changing a bit. Jaune, too was changing but for the worse. He became a little sadder and more withdrawn than usual. Y/n was confused when he saw this and asked him about it one day but he will simply say that it was nothing although...thanks to Team RWBY, he got some information on why he was acting like this.

   According to Ruby, Jaune became a perfect target for Cardin Winchester, leader of Team CRDL. Y/n often wonder why on Remnant did Ozpin accepted someone like him into Beacon. He showed no signs of being a true Huntsman except for his fighting skills and even that, Y/n wasn't impressed but he was taught by his mentors to not underestimate others but even they will think that he's pathetic just by looking at him. But, Y/n would just have to wait and see.

   Right now, him, Team RWBY and the rest of the class were watching two students sparing with one another as a demonstration in Glynda's class. One of them was a blind redhead boy with a lot of scars on his body. He was wearing a red vest and black jeans. This was Fox Alistair.

   His opponent was a brown-haired woman with a clear sense of fashion due to her, well, fashionable outfit

   His opponent was a brown-haired woman with a clear sense of fashion due to her, well, fashionable outfit. She was also sporting a pair of sunglasses and a beret. This was Coco Adel.