Prologue: Y/n Trailer

Narrator: "Legends. Stories scattered around the world and through time. Mankind has grown fond of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past."

   A scene appeared as men rising from the earth before being surrounded by creatures shaped in mainly animal forms, barely held back by warriors.

Narrator: "Man, born from dust, was strong, wise and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness. Creatures of destruction and darkness, The Grimm. No one knows where they came from. Some believe that they are born from the vengeful spirits of animals. Some believe that they were creatures created to balance the natural order of the world. While a handful, although dismissed as mere rabble, believed that they were created and ruled by an unknown entity to enact his or her revenge against man. Whether these are either the truth or old wives' tales, they all have one thing in common. The Grimm sought man's destruction. Both relentless, man and Grimm clashed day and night with man...losing."

   Then, a new scene plays where a gem falls into the hand of men and they glowed as bright as the sun.

Narrator: "However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to discover power. Power that will help them create tools that would help even the odds. This power, originally found and shaped via crystal or dust form was appropriately named, well, 'Dust'."

   A new scene appeared once again as men started shooting lightning, raising swords and aiming rifles at retreating beasts behind a castle.

Narrator: "Soon, mankind learned how to harness the power of the soul and they were used as a shield or a sword. Since this power mostly covers their entire bodies, they dubbed it- 'Aura'. And with the unlocking of Aura, they discovered hidden abilities that helped them in battle and in daily life, some believing that it represents one's hidden nature. How it came to be? Nobody knows. Instead of constantly pondering about it, people move on and they call these abilities 'Semblances' since these abilities often contradict the appearance of their user."

   A scene shows many people covered in a coat of energy and started doing impossible things like a fat man running super fast, a skinny man lifting huge rocks and a woman was phasing through walls.

Narrator: "Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way the darkness and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization and most importantly, life."

   A map of Remnant appears along with pictures of castles and cities being built and people laughing and having a great time with their loved ones.

Narrator: "But even the greatest brightest lights will eventually flicker and die. And when there are gone, darkness will return."

   A scene appear was again as a hoard of Grimm attack a nearby city and began destroying it when one of the Grimm almost killed a child when a red silhouette of a girl began slicing the Grimm with a huge scythe. As the Grimm noticed her and charged towards her, they were suddenly frozen in ice as a white female silhouette walks down wielding a rapier.

   As a flying Grimm tried to attack her, another female silhouette, this time it was black, appeared and jumped on the Grimm, swinging a sickle attached to a ribbon and sliced the wings of the Grimm and making it crash into the ground. Then a yellow female silhouette appeared and smashed her gauntlets together. She leaped and slammed her fist to the ground, causing an explosion which killed the incapacitated flying Grimm and the ones that were frozen. Then, a swarm of Grimm appeared and charged towards them.

Narrator: "This is a story about 4 young girls who train to become Remnant's greatest defenders from the dark forces of the Grimm. But you already knew this story before. Instead, this would be slightly different. This isn't a story just about these girls. Oh no, this is a story about 4 girls............and 1 boy."