Chapter 1: Enrollment

Y/n P.O.V.

   After Y/n dropped the female bandit to the nearest police station, he proceeded to walk down the streets of Vale to pass the time.

Y/n: "It's been a while since I last came to Vale. With all the chaos I had to go through, I need a break every now and then."

   As he walked, he noticed a theater that was still opened. He walked towards it and saw a poster. It had a picture of a girl in white singing and the words "Weiss Schnee: Lonely Mirror". But the most eye-catching thing is that there is a sticker on top of the poster that says "Sold Out" in big, bold letters.

Y/n: "Damn. I missed it. Oh, well. I don't mind. Besides, I already watched her sing before so thanks but I'm not keen on watching her sing the same song again. Never been a fan of repeats."

   As he walked away from the theater, he noticed a signboard with a picture of Signal Academy with the words. "Looking for new students." Suddenly, he was hit with a sense of nostalgia and sorrow as images hit his mind. His former 'friends', his old team and the person who caused him to be kicked out of Signal. His cheeks felt wet as tears were flowing down from his blueish grey eyes.

Y/n: "Shit. I thought I moved on from that. It's been 4 years since 'that' happened. Guess the past still haunts me, huh? I'm sorry, Master but a 'monster' like me will always be alone."

   He wiped his tears away and continued to stroll down the streets as he put his hood on. As he walked, he heard gunshots coming from a shop nearby. He rushes towards where the noise was coming from and saw a shop called 'From Dust To Dawn' which he admitted it was one of the dumbest names he ever heard. He saw a bunch of goons in black and red clothing came crashing down from a window along with a young girl wearing a red dress carrying a rifle wearing headphones.

   Y/n quickly hid in an alleyway and saw what happened. He saw a man with a bowler hat on, smoking a cigar coming out from the shop. Y/n immediately recognized him as Roman Torchwick, the infamous criminal.

   He scowled at the girl but she just smiled

   He scowled at the girl but she just smiled. She turned off her headphones and entered a battle position. The rest of the henchmen that weren't knocked out by the girl came out of the shop and surrounded the girl.

Roman: "Alright, Little Red. You're gonna pay for ruining my heist. Any last words?"

   The girl simply smirked and turned her rifle into a scythe and stabbed it to the ground. As a person who admired weapons himself, Y/n admitted that the scythe looked awesome.

Roman: "Okayyy...well, what are you idiots doing!? Get her!!"

   The henchmen charged towards her and she spins around on top of her scythe, knocking away a few of the henchmen. She fired a shot, sending her flying towards a henchman, knocking him out with the back of her scythe. A few henchmen fired shots at her but she fired another round, using the powerful recoil to move around dodging every shot fired. She stabbed her scythe on the ground and swung herself around, knocking back any henchman that got in her way. Roman looked at the henchmen with disdain.