The Perfect Life

Hi my name is Augustina everybody says I have a perfect life but I don't know why I mean I am mix with German and Jamaican, my eyes are a light blue,I have a small waist with a small to medium bottom, I have naturally blonde curly hair that stops to my waist, I have shoe game and dress code,I have very deep back dimples,my mom and dad work at the hospital which means good money,I have a twin name Augustine, and I have a bad boyfriend name Sebastian who is always in trouble but he is a really sweet guy.

"Hi babe, what you doing." Augustina said to Sebastian who was walking up to her locker.

"I came to see you beautiful." Sebastian said then kiss Augustina soft small but full pink lips.

"Awe, you going to drive me home after school Sebastian." She ask with such an innocent voice.

"No!!! What I told you about me not driving you any where you got two feet you can walk." Sebastian yelled at Augustina causing her to jump at his sudden voice change.

Augustina Looked over his shoulder to see her Best friend

Atlanta and started to smile and brush pass Sebastian to shake off what just happen with them.

"Hey Girl." Augustina said to Atlanta while she pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey, you know I hate when you acted white you got to be more hood around me." Atlanta said with her ghetto voice.

Atlanta and me are very different but she's my Best Friend and she's been through hell and back with her life style.

The Bell Rung and me and Atlanta walk to 7th period together

****

After school I Started to walk home with My friend Cara but has soon has I walk 2 feet off school campus I saw Sebastian black shiny Bugatti pull up next to us.

"Get in the car Augustina."Sebastian demand me.

"But you said you wasn't going to take me home." Augustina question him afraid of what his reaction was going to be.

"I change my mind just get in."he said

I get in the car but to regret even entering the car to the event that was just about to talk place.

"What I told you about questioning me?" Sebastian said with a sudden change in his voice.

"I know it was just Cara wanted to walk with me and I didn't want to leave her and you don't have to raise your voice."

"Shut up Bitch!!" Sebastian said has he punched Augustina in her mouth.

Augustina rolled down the window to spit blood out her mouth.

****

When Sebastian arrived at his house he grabbed Augustina by her hair and dragged her into the house causing scratchs to appear on her smooth soft skin.

"So you want to tell me not to raise my voice Right, I got something for you." Sebastian said while throwing her on the couch in the living room

What will happen next? What will Sebastian do to Augustina? Is Augustina life perfect?