Shhh

****

The Next Morning

Augustina Pov

I had woken up to find Jayden sleeping like a baby.I got up and went to the bathroom I hopped in the shower hit my body for a few seconds before actually washing up.After I got out the shower I had put on some lotion then wrapped a towel around me. I walked out the bath to find the bed empty and I smelled Bacon being cooked. I walked over to the dresser to pick out a black bra and pair of panties.After I put that on I put on some black joggers with a white crop top that read Bad Bitch across it and I put on my black and white Jordan retros 14. And to top my outfit I sprayed my hair with a little water and left it curly then I put on a snap back that was black but the words were in white and read Bad.I put on stud black earrings and a white Rolex watch.

*****

Jayden Pov

I was feeding Adrienne a bottle when Augustina came down.

"hey." she said before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Uh Uh."I said and grabbed her right back before she could walk away.I crashed my lips into hers but after a few seconds I added tongue making the kiss more passionate by the second before she could part I sucked on her bottom lip to taste Watermelon it was her lip gloss.

"Wow somebodys horny at 8:00 I. the morning." she said before laughing.

"Whatever where you going anyways all dress up."

"I'm going to Magic city Mario wanted me to come early so he can introduced me to everybody and show me around the place." and with that she grabbed her purse and keys off the kitchen counter and left

****

5 minutes later

I was playing with Adrienne when my ringtone "I Don't Fuck With You" started playing I pick the phone off the couch and looked at the Caller ID before answering it.

"Hey."

"Can I come over?" Deanna said with an innocent voice.

"Yeah Augustina gonna be gone the rest of the day."

"I'm on my way."

*****

10 minutes later the doorbell had rung.

I opened the door that's when Deanna jumped on me and kissed.I closed the door and carry her to the couch.We continued to kiss which got intense but about 5 minutes into the kiss I pulled apart.

"I just want to chill." I said getting off the couch.

"okay I have to use the bathroom." Deanna said and got up.

Jayden Pov Over

*****

Cara Pov

I walked up the driveway of Augustina house to just find Jayden car in the driveway.I looked at one of the windows of the house and I saw Jayden on the couch laying on a girl kissing her.

"What The Fuck" I said to myself and pulled my phone out and took a picture of the two.The girl got up and walked away.

I decided to ring the doorbell.

*Rung* After about 10 seconds the door swung open to relieve Jayden who was grey joggers and no shirt.

"Hey Cara, Augustina isn't here."

"I didn't come to see Augustina I camed to talk to you." I said looking him up and down.

"Talk about what." Jayden said now with his full attention

"I think we should tell Augustina what happened between me and you that night."

"why?" he asked with a confused look on his face

"Because you guys are getting married and I don't want to have this guilty feeling forever." I explain to him.

"No you can't tell her and you won't tell her unless you want to loss your best friend forever."

"Okay find I won't tell her but-" I was cut off to seeing that girl come back.

"Who's that!" yelled but in a whispered voice.

Jayden turned around "Oh that's Deanna promise me you won't tell Augustina and if you do ill make your like a living hell." he said

" I promise I won't tell." and with that said I turned around and lefted.

Vote

Comment

Follow

And Follow My IG _ILoveCookiez_