"!!!Bitch What!!!"

****

2 weeks later

Augustina POV

I was walking down the hallway and I seen Miguel kissing and hugging Meadow.

Meadow was very attractive, she had gray eyes,always had in weave,she had deep dimples that were on both sides of her cheeks,she had shoe game and dress code,her smile was so baby,but she was the school hoe.

Cara didn't like meadow because she was always trying to flirt with Niguel when she wasn't around. So I decided to take a picture of them and send it to Cara Niguel was going to be in so much trouble when Cara see this picture and Meadow gone be a dead bitch by tomorrow.

Augustina POV Over

****

Cara POV

My phone started vibrating when I came out the bathroom when I saw it it was a text from Augustina I opened the text to see a picture of Niguel  kissing that "HOE" Meadow.

So much angry grew inside of me because I told Niguel to stay away from her.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Niguel walking up to me I was getting ready to beat his ass but I show Augustina,Atlanta, Jadah, and Meadow walking down the hallway so I walk pass Niguel and walked up to Meadow to confront her for her hoeish ways.

"I heard you fucking around with my man Meadow." I said calmly

Augustina and Jadah looked at Atlanta

"What y'all looking at me for I'm not going to be captain save a hoe today!" Atlanta said

"Bitch get the fuck out my face and yes I'm fucking around with Niguel and I stuck him up just a few minutes ago so what you gone do about."Meadow said with a attitude in her voice.

I saw Niguel coming so I panic and punched her in the face which caused her to fall to the floor,I grabbed her by her dried out so call Indian weave and dragged her to the lockers and banged her head against it I then pulled her up so we could be face to face she tried to swing but I weaved the hit to fast for her to hit me which cause me to put my set up and an punch her in her face 3 times causing her to almost fall the ground but I grabbed her before she could fall and I pushed her on the floor and stomped on her face about 2 times before Jadah and Atlanta pulled me off of her.

"Bruh naw I'm not done beating that bitch ass!!!" I screamed causing everybody to look in my direction

"Damn girl you fucked her face her damn!!!" Jadah yelled she was always hyped after a fight just happened

Niguel walked up to me and cause me to punch him into his face he cock back his hand while it was balled up but jadah caught it before he could hit me.

"We done Cara." He said which gave me butterflies in my stomach

After what happened I went the whole day with those words Niguel said to me that kept replaying in my head.

I can't believe me and Niguel broke up and it really  hurt because I actually love him I knew him since we were in diapers.

My phone started to vibrate and I picked it up to who the text was from.

Who could the text be sent from!what will happen next?
Do you think Niguel and Cara relationship is done?