The Crying Game

Augustina POV

When I got home I went to the living room and the first thing i spotted in the was a picture of  Me and Jayden kissing while holding Adrienne and quickly began crying  from rethinking everything that's happen in the past  two days. I been through a lot and I couldn't take it more it was bound that I was going to break down. Has I was crying i heard a knock from the door. I pulled myself together before walking over to the door. I didn't bother to look to see who was at the door I just opened it I didn't care what happen to me at this point it was nothing to live for. When I opened the door I gave the person the death stare.

"What the fuck you want." I spatted at them

"Listen I know I hurt you in the past but let it go." Sebastian said has he pushed his way inside the house.

"Why the fuck are you here." I said trying to push him back outside but I failed.

" I heard what happen at your wedding yesterday." He said pushing his way back in.

"So are you here to torture me about it yeah I know I was stupid to not know he was cheating on me." I said

"No why would I do that." He asked

"Because you were right he would hurt me."

"It doesn't matter no more he wasn't Mr.right."

"Why do you care so much about me after everything you did to me."

"Cause i don't want nobody to hurt you."

"Ummm"

"Why do you hate me so much." When he said that I just gave him a look that the devil himself would give.

"You know what the fuck you did to me." I said before punching him in his chest.

"I never meant to do that to you."he said and I looked into his eyes I saw pain.

"You lying bitch." I said before repeatedly hitting him in his chest.

Sebastian grabbed my hands to stop Mr from punching his chest and I broke down crying into his arms.I felt good to have someone to hold me while I cried.

"I love you." Sebastian said which cause me to look into his eyes and I saw those same pair of eyes Jayden gave me.

"You should go." I said before pulling from his arms.

"Augustina please."

"No just leave." I said after opening the door.

"Okay bye." He said and left

After he left I went into the kitchen I started to throw anything I could find on the floor. I was in so much pain and nobody knew how bad it was. I rubbed my baby bump to think of the future that waited for them and I felt so bad.

*******

Jayden POV

"Deanna you need to fall back." I said before getting up from the couch.

"What you mean." She said.

"I mean we done." And I opened the front door.

"You cant be serious." She said his she followed me outside.

"I'm serious you the reason all this shit happen and I'm trying to earn back my girl." I said and got in the car.

"Jayden wait I'm sorry about you and Augustina but it was for the best." She said reaching for my arm

"It was for the best right ... But what you not understanding is that I love that girl she my life and to have her hurt and not have her in my life feels like I'm on fire." I said before pulling out the driveway.