I Need To Know

****

Augustina Pov

Afternoon

It was now 2:34 and Jayden had just left to make a run for Dewayne I really wish I could keep off these streets but this what he grew up doing and this how he going to provide for his future family so I'm cool with it.

*knock knock* I heard somebody knock on the door so I walked over to the door and open the door to see Atlanta ,Georgia, and Summer standing in the doorway but for long because they all barge in the house and walked into the living room. After we got comfortable and relax we started to talk and plan the baby shower.

*Augustina Thoughts*

I'm so sick of Jayden games. He is making me stress and worry about how and I don't thinks that healthy for the baby. I still need to know more about Jayden all I know is that his a thug....

"Augustina!" Summer yelled getting me out of my thoughts.

"Um...uh...what happen?" I asked confused

"While you were daydreaming we were saying that we need to know the sex before we plan this baby shower so we have to wait another 2 months before we can plan you baby shower." Atlanta said

After they had left it was 5:56 pm andI tried to do some research on Jayden but nothing came up which shocked me.When I couldn't find nothing I closed my laptop and walked over to the bathroom to take my shower when got out the shower it was 7:43 pm so decide to watch some TV.

Augustina POV over

*****

Jayden POV

After I did my six runs for Dewayne I drove to his house and knock on the door to be greeted by September.

"Hey September." I said with a smile

"Hey Jayden Dewayne is upstairs in the guest room."

"Okay thanks." I said then walked away.

When I found the guest room Dewayne was in I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Jayden."

"Oh come in."

"Hey" I said while sitting on the end of the bed

"You made all the runs?" Dewayne asks sitting up from the bed

"Yeah here." I said while throwing the money on the bed and walking out the door.

*****

4 months later

Augustina is now 7 months pregnant and is huge.

****

Augustina POV

I am now 7 months pregnant and I was huge ,I walked a like a penguin, I couldn't see my toes any more,I carved sweet,salty, spicy, and fatty foods and even ice.

Jayden was hardly home because he had to make extra money to decorate the baby room and yes I'm having a girl but we don't know what we naming her.