The Real You

Jayden was driving Augustina home so she could change what she was wearing when all a sudden his phone vibrates in the cup holder. He picks it up to find a text he reads the text and told Augustina "I'm going to drop you at your house and leave because I have to make a run right quick."

"Ok."Augustina said

After drop off Augustina off he drove to the address that was sent to his phone.

After about 5 minutes Jayden showed up to a house.

He pulled a bag from the back seat and grabbed his gun before getting out the car. He walked up the peddle driveway and rung the doorbell. He waited 3 seconds before the door open to a beautifully thick short girl standing with was about 500,000 dollars in her hand.

"This all the money" Jayden asked while the taking the money and giving her the bag that was in his hand.

"Yes." She said then closed the door

Jayden got back in his car and drove to a mini mansion that was all white on the outside. Jayden rung the doorbell and the open to   a girl that stood 4"8 she had a very tiny waist but when you looked a the her bottom she was thick,her green eyes bring her face out with her long indian weave flowed down her back.

"Hey September is Dewayne here." Jayden said while entering the house.

"Yeah he upstairs in his room." September said.

Jayden walked up the stairs then turn right to see a bedroom door open and walked in to find a man sitting on the edge of the bed that low in the middle of the room.

"Hey Jayden how my little brother doing you got the money." The man spoke from the bed.

"Yeah its right here Dewayne." Jayden said has he toss the money on he bed.

Dewayne was a a fin Carmel skin boy,who eyes were a pretty gray color,lips were pink and fill,his hair was always freshly cut,and yes he was a drug lord and Jayden was his baby brother who cared for so much.

"Thank Jayden you think you can make another run for me." Dewayne asked.

"No I have something to do." Jayden said while looking at his gold Rolex watch.

"OK, thanks any way."

Jayden had leave the house and drove off to Augustina house to find her talking to a boy that was around 6"1 feet tall , dark brown beautiful eyes, pink braces in his mouth,he was a redbone just like Augustina.

Anger grew in Jayden while he walked closer and closer to them.

He wanted to know who was this boy she was talking to.

"who is this Augustina?" He asked when he approach them.

"Oh this my twin brother Augustine, I'm sorry you just know meeting him." Augustina replied

"Hey so you Jayden that is taking my baby sister on a surprise date or something."Augustine said to Jayden with a smile to show his deep dimples and his pearly white teeth that hide behind his cute pink braces in his mouth.

Jayden then felt stupid that he couldn't tell that's her twin brother they look just alike "yeah, sorry about that bruhh." Jayden said while rubbing his hands together.

"Well we got to go Augustine so see you when I get home."Augustina said to break the weird silent.

"Okay it was nice meeting Jayden."

"Bye." Augustina said then kissed Augustine on his cheek and left

****
Augustina was having so many thought going on in her mind she had this one subject on her mind every since Jayden got that text in the car earlier.

"Jayden who is the real Jayden."Augustina blurted out.

Jayden always knew this day will always come when Augustina would want to know the REAL Jayden but not this quick

"Um …… Um….." Jayden hesitated to get the words out his mouth